[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell the girl I date that I may be dating other girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: legs9IUH.jpg (106KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
legs9IUH.jpg
106KB, 900x1350px
How do I tell the girl I date that I may be dating other girls until I'm sure that the relationship with her is serious and has future?
>>
In last year I went through serious betaization process and I was beta even before. I met girl on dating site and I fell in love with her when we first met.
>>
She was the most narcistic, selfish, manipulative, false, lying person I've ever met. Yet, even all the shit she's done to me, I continued to chase her. When we were together, she just used me, in the name of the family life, proper partner should take care of his dear (by buying shoes, clothes, paying trips, paying everything). She is also sociopath, fears facing other people. In the beginning of our pseudo-relationship, she found every flaw in me that wasn't consistent with her view of ideal "family type" partner. Instead of valuing myself and saying "well, it's me, you have to accept it", I was changing views, chaning my lifestyle, just to appeal her. True beta. According to her, I should have no friends or activities not involving my girlfriend, we should just have each other and nobody else, friends are just lying cockroaches who want to use me.
>>
Example: After we first met, I was going home in train and some drunk guy annoyed young girl on seats beside me. I was full of fresh ideas from her (you don't care about other people). All I had in my mind was how lucky I am! But old part me was kinda uneasy seeing that young girl getting harassed (yeah, in the end he touched her on legs). I had the perfect plan. I'll pretend I'm her friend and lure her out. She was dumb, she could just politely apologize and change seat. But in the end I didn't do anything, and I was happy wit myself. I mailed to my new love and she replied that she had several similar experiences. After that, I realized what kind of asshole I am, and wrote her, that on second thought, I should have helped that girl. She got pissed, that she writes me about herself and I immediately start thinking about other women. I tried to explain her my intentions for week or more but it eventually died out.
>>
She wasted my time, so many times. I belived her, everything, that she seeks faithful introvert mate. I started to suspect something in the beginning. Long story short, since the beginning, I wasn't the only one. I was being led all the time. I don't want this to ever happen to me again.
>>
Do you need anyone for this thread, or..?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.