[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall in love with my closest friend on the internet for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: cowboy-bebop-jet-black.jpg (18KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy-bebop-jet-black.jpg
18KB, 360x270px
>fall in love with my closest friend on the internet for a few years
>understand that we can't really effectively be together (if she by chance reciprocates)
>we met a mutual friend that lives in the same state as her and they get along
>the idea of them dating makes me hurt and jealous (although it may or may not happen)

should i just tell her how i feel? i don't expect anything out of it, but it hurts a lot to keep these feelings bottled inside while still communicating with her everyday we're both socially isolated virgins and this would be the first time someone as close as this to her would confess to her so I worry it'll come as a shock.

part of me thinks that I should just let things be as they should, if by any chance he makes her happy, but another part of me thinks that i shouldn't let go before I ever even tell her how I feel even if I get rejected
>>
>>18631916
while still communicating with her everyday. we're both socially isolated virgins*

meant to put a period there, the sentence looks very strange without it
>>
>>18631916
When making decisions, you should always consider what your endgame is. What you expect, or hope, could come of this. So you confess, but admit you can't be together - the most you're hoping for is some sort of catharsis. I'll tell you right now that catharsis is something you should learn to find on your own, because the world will rarely give you the closure that you need, and relying on it from external sources is going to leave you angry, frustrated, and unfulfilled.
You should really focus on improving your situation beyond being a socially isolated virgin. Being in love with someone is useless unless you can share it with them; unrequited or unfulfilled love is the worst. Especially if you see her moving on without you and you're still alone. Fix your shit first, then worry about love later
>>
If she does reciprocate then why couldn't you be together?
>>
>>18631916
Love is one thing you can be greedy about
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.