[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a shy, socially retarded loser nerd with zero charima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484047036044.png (118KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484047036044.png
118KB, 400x240px
I'm a shy, socially retarded loser nerd with zero charima and mediocre looks who literally has no idea where to go to meet single women. I'm not in school anymore so that's out, I work at a small business behind a desk where I meet very few people so no luck there, and I cannot stand clubs or crowded bars. I've been told to try looking for niche interest groups or local clubs on sites like MeetUp or Craigslist, but there is literally nothing for miles in miles in my area.

I also can't stand online dating.

Any hot tips on where to go and what to do?

If it helps, I'd kind of like to try and meet someone closer to my level in terms of being weird and awkward if possible. Not necessarily an obnoxious SUCH A NERD XD type, but someone I can relate too more than the average normie girl who I have very little in common with. My standards arn't that high, I just want to find someone I can hit it of with. Which is hard when you're the aforementioned quirky social retard.
>>
>>18631865
Some people are not made for relationships. By some people I mean you. Learn to come to terms with your situation and focus on something else.
>>
>>18631865
If possible move to a big city, more girls, more meetups, more everything really
>>
If you have to ask where to meet women, I don't think you actually have what it takes to maintain a relationship with one. What do you as a self-described "shy, socially retarded loser nerd with zero charisma and mediocre looks" even have to offer a woman? Work on yourself.
>>
>>18631884
Not really a viable option for me unfortunately, at least not in the forseeable future. I make ends meet, but have very little in the way of savings so I'm in no position to uproot my life at the moment.
>>
>>18631891
That's a little harsh. I might be an awkward weirdo, but I still have redeeming qualities as a person despite my lack of social skills.

And me asking for advice to help me go out and meet new people IS me trying to leave my comfort zone and improve myself.
>>
>>18631911
It's harsh but true. You admitted you're not much of a catch looks wish, that you're socially awkward which means you probably couldn't show a non-desperate woman a good time and you have some pretty bad self esteem issues. Honestly women should be near the bottom of your list right now. You need to work on your self-esteem, your social skills and learn to live an interesting life on your own before you even think about adding a woman to it.
>>
>>18631865
>I'm a shy, socially retarded loser nerd with zero charima and mediocre looks
Work on this. You could be surrounded by women but you'd still not get anywhere because of this. Not knowing where to meet people is your secondary problem.
>>
>>18631935
How can I improve my social skills if I don't know where to meet people?

My whole point in wanting making this thread was wanting to go out and get experience talking to women instead of moping around my apartment feeling sorry for myself. Come out of my shell a little. I never expected it to be a process that happens over night, and sorry if I wasn't clear on that, but years of living as a reclusive introvert have left me clueless as to where to start.
>>
>>18631984
Well you refuse to go to clubs and bars and you refuse to date online so there's really nothing else we can tell you. It's not like there are groups of people hanging around in public, just waiting for you to come and hang out with them.
>>
>>18631935
>>18631933
>>18631884
you guys always say this, but i know a lot of girls personally on the internet who are socially awkward and shit too and they say they would date a "shy, socially retarded loser nerd with zero charima and mediocre looks" as long as they had a genuine connection and they were loyal

if you guys say you /need/ to have this amazing type of lifestyle to be loved, why would anyone want to be loved by someone with those standards if there exists people that don't mind the awkward nerd with no charisma?
>>
>>18631990
>refuse to go to clubs and bars and you refuse to date online so there's really nothing else we can tell you

but there are plenty of people of the opposite sex who are like the OP person and don't go to clubs or date online. it's really hard to find though and it's usually by accident through the internet like on discord or something
>>
>>18632003
Them saying they would date them doesn't mean they actually would or that they would be satisfied with the relationship. How many of those women are dating shy socially retarded losers? What kind of men are they with now?
>>
>>18632017
well the ones i know personally have never had a boyfriend
>>
>>18632003
>>18632011
If you don't want to change or make any effort, don't. But if you're going to do that, shut up and stop whining.
>>
>>18632035
OP here, like I said that's what I'm trying to do. Put myself out there to build confidence and experience with social skills. You're the one stubbornly insisting that the only way that'll happen is by becoming a normalfag and frequenting clubs as if it's literally the only way to meet people.

Aside from online dating, which is a cesspool unless you're a 10/10
>>
>>18632069
Start conversations with people wherever you go. I used to be shy and insecure. I still am but I force myself out of my comfort zone. Just greet people wherever you go, or make a comment about something going on in the environment. Try to be funny, don't put pressure on yourself to get something out of it. As a matter of fact, I recommend talking to people you don't think you can get anything out of like old or ugly people.

When you get comfortable with that, move to talking to younger people. Cute girls are still people on the inside. They have insecurities and want to be noticed just like everyone else. When you get comfortable with speaking to strangers and maybe even holding conversations, start complimenting people. If you're out and you see a girl with some nice boots or something don't be afraid to say "Excuse me, I just wanted to say I love your boots". Most people will be ecstatic that you noticed. Worse case scenario, they ignore you. Their rudeness is on them. What you'll find as you do this is that, although hard and scary at first, your comfort zone will move to include holding conversations with strangers and you'll do it without thinking about it too much.

The same goes for every other type of social contact. Just slowly stepping out of your comfort zone until one day, you're in bed girl she's putting your hand on her breast and rubbing her ass on your crotch and you remember the loser you used to be and thinking, "Oh my god, this is happening.."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.