[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the past 17 years, I've had very few friends, and nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot.png (179KB, 594x448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
179KB, 594x448px
For the past 17 years, I've had very few friends, and nothing that has really lasted.
Last year, I got fed up with my lonely neet life, and went to make a change.
A year passed with still little to no friends, but I feel like I made some progress.
Despite spending majority of my summer break doing pointless leisure activities, I want to try socializing again.
Any good places to socialize for a teenager outside of school, and how do you deal with having zero friends growing up?
Feel like a lot of my insecurities are due to having zero friends growing up.
>>
>>18631639

I'll tell you a secret, later in life the friends as you call them become a selfish birches ... why ?? Cuz that's the way life is
>>
>>18631661
I figured a lot of people really just conform due to their own insecurities. Like how lonely people tend to find other lonely people, etc.
Shoving their own selfish desires onto other people.

Despite that, I still want to socialize.
>>
>>18631684
Than don't make many friends
Make one Good friend
>>
>>18631692
How do I find a good friend?
All of my current acquaintances are not interested in me, and vise versa.
I don't think I'll make any good friends with my current "social" group.
And since school is out, I can't really try socializing with anyone new.
>>
>>18631706

Go to colledge , and live in dorms.
>>
>>18631717
Honestly, that might not happen for a while due to my lack of attendance. Secluding yourself for years puts you behind in the curriculum.

Living with random people sounds fucking awful anyways.
>>
>>18631747

a friend comes by shared experiences, not by your social curriculum. The social curriculum is what provides you with bitches.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.