[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my Situation >21 yo khv >worked on myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1501754048996.jpg (63KB, 949x678px) Image search: [Google]
1501754048996.jpg
63KB, 949x678px
Here's my Situation
>21 yo khv
>worked on myself the past 2 years
>fixed my looks, built confidence
>chat up hot girl in my class
>she goes to clubs every weekend
>basically just ask her if I can tag along
>she says it's fine, obviously sure that I'm a total buzzkill who'll just follow her around and be boring
>nervous as fuck, first night out of my entire life
>luckily she's straight edge, so she's fine with me not drinking
>against all odds we both have a blast, we dance until 8 am
>she tells me how she is surprised by how energetic I am, says I can dance better than most other guys at that club
>invites me to join her again next weekend aka tomorrow

Now the question is, how do I make my intentions clear? I don't want to slip into the friend zone like with all the other girls I've met, but I don't want to scare her off either.

Ever since that night I caught her looking at me in class from time to time, we also talk a lot and sometimes we just look at Each other and smile, so it's safe to say that she likes me as well in one way or another.
>>
Was she flirty with you at all during the night (e.g., touching, being playful with you)?

I would try to ask her on an "actual" date (e.g., dinner) and see how that goes. It is def a good sign that she still wants to talk to you.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18631582
Buy condoms. Walk her home. Flirt. Tell her how sexy she is. Touch her. Ask her if she will invite you over. Smile. Ask for netflix and chill. Attempt to kiss her. Smile like retard.

Tldr behave like horny male beast. You dont have to rape her or force your hand into her panties and grab her by pussy, but you still have to make some bold move.

Take note that you described yourself as kind boring guy, so she obviously isnt girl you should marry. But sex should be ok. Bring the condoms or you will be teen and pregnant.

Your first meta is kiss. Then cuddling. Then cuddling at her/your home on bed. After that it should be on autopilot.

>>18631593
Or this. Simply ask her on date.
>>
>>18631593
Well its kinda hard to say since talking in a club basically requires you to go cheek to cheek with eachother anyway
But she is definitely comfortable around me, though she's not really the type of girl who would openly show affection I think, she's more like a tough tomboy-ish kinda deal

I did ask her if she'd like to see a movie sometime though and she said yes so there's that
>>
>>18631599
If the last time is anything to go by trying to start something after the club is not really doable since we were both way too exhausted.
I've been thinking more along the lines of putting my arm around her during the 40 minute train ride we have to take. Just something to show her how I feel about her, I dont need to get into her pants right away. But I'm just really nervous that that would scare her off
>>
>>18631607
Good! Spending time alone together is a GREAT way to make the intentions clear. Ask if she wants to get dinner or something to eat afterwards. During the meal, just play it cool and be a little flirty (e.g., tease her, touch her hand a little bit, etc). If she looks uncomfortable when you do something like that back the fuck off because then she clearly isn't interested.

>>18631599
Doing what this guy said will get you charged with rape m8.

Good luck m8 we're all cheering for ya.
>>
>>18631619
>I've been thinking more along the lines of putting my arm around her during the 40 minute train ride we have to take.

Only do this if it becomes VERY clear she is feeling the same way (e.g., flirting back with you). I would personally play it a little safer and try to go in for a kiss when you walk her to her place/car.

Also, even if nothing works out with this girl, try to keep her as a friend as they can help set you up with one of her friends. Guys here shit on the idea of having female friends, but to be honest I might one of my girlfriends from a good female friend.
>>
>>18631623
Thanks, I'll try my best
>>
>>18631632
Yeah I'd be happy to have her as a friend if it doesn't work out.
Basically I just want to know where I stand with her, not knowing what she wants from me is driving me nuts lately.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.