[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost about 130 lbs - I went from 250 lbs to 120 lbs. My boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I lost about 130 lbs - I went from 250 lbs to 120 lbs.
My boyfriend met me 9 months ago when I was already thin. He has no idea I used to be really fat.
He often jokes about fat girls and it has been making me feel increasingly insecure.

Should I tell my boyfriend I was fat? Would it make him think less of me? How would you react if your girlfriend told you she used to be twice her size?
>>
>>18631554
yeah, tell him, but not in a way that highlights your insecurities so much as 'hey. i was 250 pounds before i met you. people who are obese have an eating disorder, its not something to poke fun at and i dont want to hear it'
>>
>>18631559
maybe the tone on that is a little rude but you should absolutely tell him it bothers you
>>
>>18631554
No dont tell him.
My ex used to be fat and once she told me I always had it in the back of my mind that she would get fat again once we got married.
>>
>>18631554

It would probably make him proud of you for making such a commitment to your health, but maybe that's just me. Sounds like a non issue, be proud of who you are.
>>
>>18631566
That's your own insecurities not the other persons. Anon tell him also good job!
>>
File: starfish.jpg (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
starfish.jpg
285KB, 500x375px
>>18631554
Relationships are about mutual trust + respect. And communication. If he does anything you arent approving of (or even hurting you) TELL HIM!
>dear anon, just for your info, i have been fat once, like super fat, and every time you make fat joke, i die a little inside. If you wish to keep me happy, stop making fat jokes!

Find compromise, make a deal, deny his human rights if it needs to be.

And now the real question:
Are you starfish in bed?
>>
>>18631573
Thats the point.
If you are in a happy relationship then why would you introduce a variable that depends largely on his insecurities?
Thats like telling someone that you used to buy hookers. You might have changed but that information just causes more problems than solutions.
>>18631554
Just tell him you dont like how he treats overweight women.
>>
>>18631554
My current gf told me she used to be overweight and showed me pictures. It was such a huge deal to her it was the last "major secret" she ever revealed. Honestly it was no big deal.

He's making fun of a group of people that live a lifestyle or sit on that condition. You likely understand as whatever motivated you to lose it...got you to change your lifestyle. If it bothers you that much ask him to tone it down. Unless he's a cunt it should be fine.
>>
I'm sorry, got a phone call that lasted three centuries.

>>18631559
>>18631560
It isn't really a moral issue, I like that we can laugh about everything.
I guess I am just a fat girl inside.

>>18631566
Yeah, I really don't want him to think that.
I was really athletic growing up, so I never restricted myself much on the food - but when I was 13 I had an accident and I had to stop working out. I kept eating like a pig, I hit puberty, it all added up. Then after I was about 200 lbs I just kept getting fat because I was sad about being fat.
When I was 17 I turned around, lost it all over 3 years.
I don't think I'll get fat again, I care about my body a lot - eat healthy, work out tons, am slightly obsessed with being in shape.

>>18631577
I just don't want him to think less of me. Is it dumb?

>Are you starfish in bed?
Never have been :^)

>>18631589
He's not a cunt at all. He just likes joking around and doesn't know it hurts me.

It didn't change anything for you?
>>
fat cuck
>>
>>18631780
I'm 120 lbs at 5'7" dude. I've been for over 3 years. Hardly fat.
>>
>>18631722
>think less of me
If this little nothing would make him think less of you, he wasnt "the one" anyway.

Go ahead and dont forget to cuddle after you will tell him such boring story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.