[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost all feeling emotion empathy sympathy, emotional connection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

I lost all feeling emotion empathy sympathy, emotional connection to others, enjoyment of music, capacity to love, etc. Everything HUMAN to antidepressants.

None of these "side effects" left my system when the drugs did.

I've got permanent brain damage. What do?

Has anyone else had a bad time with antidepressants?
>>
>>18631382
>None of these "side effects" left my system when the drugs did.

That's depression, you are simply not out of the woods just because you have quit medication.

>I've got permanent brain damage. What do?

No you don't, you are afraid, this is fear of powerlessness to change your outlook yourself, this is you fearing your own failure is insurmountable beyond your abilities, at the same time it is a convenient excuse to plead yourself blameless for failing to achieve what you want in life, it is a convenient externalized cause to blame your powerlessness and failure on.

Stop bullshitting yourself with this edgy defeatist bullshit and try again and again and again until you die, start small, start doing something, explore curiosities, break your habitualized behavior that keeps you stagnant, remove yourself from the comfortable environment that allows you to continue being comfortable with a situation you are not even happy with.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.