[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 yo virgin >I wanna just get laid so I can get it out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>22 yo virgin
>I wanna just get laid so I can get it out of the way and stop feeling so insure as fuck about it
>Just want a one night stand with no hang ups but that's not really an option because I don't have a car, live in a small town area with my parents and there's not a lot of clubs in distance I get to easily
>Tinder/Dating sites aren't really doing so hot for me, still get matches with decent looking chicks most of the time, so I know I'm not ugly, but no replies or anything most of the time
>Jerking off isn't fun/really feel good anymore because it takes too long and I'd rather not do it if I could
>Recent come across a girl who's interested in me after a good while
>She's a bit fat, but nice and not really ugly or anything (Like a 4/10 with decent tits)
>know she won't fuck me 'till after the second/third date because I tried to subtly imply 'Netflix and chill' date but she basically told she didn't feel comfortable until she knew me more
>Not really interested in a relationship or anything, I just don't really feel much of a personality connection and I just want to get this shit over with so I don't have to feel like my only option is to pay someone/give up

I feel really shitty about just dragging someone through the motions just to ghost/leave them after getting what I want. What should I do? Just not bother anymore and give up? confront? get a hooker or whatever? Pls help
>>
>>18631063
>so I know I'm not ugly, but no replies or anything most of the time

That's just tinder man. Noone really talks unless you're really extroverted and have a way with people.
>>
>>18631063
>have sex
>realize it's overrated
>lose all hope to live
This is what you're setting yourself up for
>>
>>18631071

Afraid you're just having bad sex my man! xD
>>
>>18631071
I have reasons to live outside of sex. Mostly music and art projects I'm working on. I just wanna get this out of the way so I can focus more and this issue stops eating away at me like it has for the last few year already
>>
>>18631063
>Not really interested in a relationship or anything, I just don't really feel much of a personality connection and I just want to get this shit over with so I don't have to feel like my only option is to pay someone/give up

Honestly paying someone is your best bet, you don't want the relationship drama, you just want to loose your virginity - buy that privilege
It will most likely be cheaper, drama-free and nobody will ever no, if you tell someone, it was just a tinder hookup
>>
>>18631093
>losing your virginity with some subpar random woman is going to be good sex
Correct me if I'm wrong but banging someone for the first time isn't usually picture perfect.

If you have low standards, sure a 7-11 backdoor bj hits the spot for that sort of thing
>>
>>18631126
Dont do this, its not worth it and you'll regret it right after
>>
>>18631063
>>18631108
Why does it matter if you're a virgin or not? What will you gain if you were to have sex? You're not interested in it for its own sake, but you just want to prove to yourself that you're good enough to get it.
>>
Are you me OP?

>>18631727
Sex is everything to people, it is everywhere and everyone makes it out to be a big deal. If you are a virgin who does not care you still get this niggling feeling that it is important and you should experience it before you die.

If you are in your early 20s like myself and op it feels like something that you put off too long and is hanging over your head.
I know I won't enjoy sex but I just want to get it out of the way and continue living my life, it is like passing your driving test.
>>
>>18631853
>Sex is everything to people
Do the people who make it out to be a big deal have sex once to get it over with then never think about it again, or do they obsess over it their whole lives?

>If you are in your early 20s like myself and op it feels like something that you put off too long and is hanging over your head.
And if you were to have sex only once would you be content?

>I know I won't enjoy sex but I just want to get it out of the way and continue living my life, it is like passing your driving test.
This is because you see it as some rite of passage.
>>
>>18631870
>Do the people who make it out to be a big deal have sex once to get it over with then never think about it again, or do they obsess over it their whole lives?
They always obsess over it, obsess over it once they lose their virginity and obsess over it even when they are getting it regularly.
That is who they are.

>And if you were to have sex only once would you be content?
Yes I have a low sex drive, I always have. I have no intention of being in a relationship or care for seeking girls out.
I have made out with plenty of girls, picked girls up in nightclubs, do some sexual stuff like oral and had a girlfriend.
I never enjoyed any of it, it just seemed in the way and it confused why it was all so important to people so that's why I never finished the race.
I just want to finish and focus on my hobbies and job.
>>
>>18631126
this

>>18631447
yeah, if your an emotional retard who associates shame with everything. there's nothing wrong with paying for sex; in fact getting a hooker is probably the best way to lose your virginity, as she can teach you things and will be very understanding
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.