[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep encountering girls in their 20s who're doctors and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3563.jpg (142KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3563.jpg
142KB, 480x640px
I keep encountering girls in their 20s who're doctors and lawyers and driving BMWs yet they look like they're out of high school. Why am I deathly intimated by their success?
>>
cuz ur a loser
>>
>>18631045
Because we've been raised with movies etc. which give us a presumptive victory by always assigning the attractive, fit and successful people an irredeemable flaw and they end up losing. (eg. Can't be good looking AND smart).

You're becoming wise to the fact that this is not so and despite being your own protagonist, do not enjoy the same scripted privileges. You no longer have the consolation prize unless you shoot for first place.
>>
>>18631045

Something something freudian.

Best not dwell on it OP. You don't need to compare yourself to others. I know it's BS advice but really try to concentrate on yourself and your goals. You'll be a happier person
>>
>>18631073
This is insightful and I agree with it.
>>
Because the way to KEEP a mate (not attract them) is to have them depend on you. It's pretty much the only thing a man can do to prevent a woman from just finding someone better. If she has security on her own then you need even higher status to keep her or who knows wtf they are looking for in a man.

The population in this weird area is going to get higher and higher.
>>
Maybe you could be a bottom for a high powered man instead of wasting your time on women
>>
>>18631045
>Why am I deathly intimated by their success?
cause you cucked yourself into thinking they actually earned it and havent gotten instant gratification for half assing everything.
>>
>>18631556
this
These women have everything made easier for them, if you actually see them work, you'll know that they're not qualified enough.
>>
Pic related is like 0.001% of the world. An the men have it infinitly more awesome.

You're intimated becasue you view women as inferior despite having real life anecdotal examples of the opposite.
>>
File: IMG_3571.jpg (164KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3571.jpg
164KB, 960x593px
>>18631556
They're still in the position of power regardless of how they attained their success, probably came back from vacation in Milan before you met her in the checkout lane at your job
>>
>>18631556
a.k.a blowjobing their way to the top
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.