[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I remember than no matter how bad my life gets, at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Should I remember than no matter how bad my life gets, at least 50 million people from the Bubonic plague era would gladly trade their lives for mine?
>>
>>18630921
true and to give you better perspective travel to some 4th world shit hole where there is literally nothing to eat, no way to produce anything to eat, every leaf, root, weed, animal, insect, everything has been eaten already and you waste away in agony.
>>
99% of the humans that existed until now would trade their life for yours
>>
>>18630921
What do you need advice on?
This isnt questions answers.
>>
>>18631025
I'm trying to make my problems look small and getting help realizing it
>>
>>18631031
Then post your problems and ask for advice.
Dont post this facebook tier shit.
>>
>>18630921
Bad advice. 'Think of the poor children in Africa' rarely works in the short term and is not a long term solution to your dissatisfactions and concerns.

Our cultures sardonically mock us for having '1st world problems' but they are real and admonishing yourself won't improve anything.

There are two sides to most issues: behavioural/practical and emotional/internal. Take some action but also take action to regularly process things in a healthy way. Maybe meditate or practise positive affirmation or something.
>>
>>18630921
You have a better quality of life then any medieval king.

>inb4 they had plenty of whores

Not necasserely and even then they would likely get incurable venereal diseases so even that was a detrement as well as the fact that you also have access to whores with minimal aids or impregnation risk. Also you have better food, undesirably better entertainment, access to medicine and ruining hot water fir fucks sake.
>>
>>18630921
This year is the 100th anniversary of the Spanish Flu that killed 20 million
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.