[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ first thread here. So, my situation is pretty delicate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: lCo9oYbl.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lCo9oYbl.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Hello /adv/ first thread here.

So, my situation is pretty delicate to explain, during my youth, I used to do online dating very well (like I used to have 2+ gf in the same time. After a while, I tried IRL and had a GF for 1 year before she move out (change country).

To not feel bad I deleted her, and all pictures, and some friend got me into wow, I got addicted and stopped all my games.

Now I want to get back in the game at 23, and use an application to finds girl which I easily can fuck but don't cus... idk why.

Online dating all these girls who had feeling for me and I was just playing made me real sick that's why I stopped.

Today I'm doing the same and I wonder if I feel bad about being the same as I was young, or i'm just scared of sex cus I didn't had the occasion of having sex with my first one (yes I'm virgin)..

Someone in a similare position? or who could help me with my blocage? Should I have sex with some random girl wich I spoke for a week?

Also, I believe some guys here will say "You can talk to girls and be yourself, stop raging I can't talk to girl" well we all have our problems. Help please :(
>>
Oh yeah btw I appologize in advance for my low level in english
I'm not english native
>>
I'm not sure if I'm following completely so feel free to correct me.I think firstly you need to ask yourself if you just want to have sex or a relationship and then try to find someone who seems to want the same with you.Also if you just talk for a week with a girl online she probably hasn't developed feelings yet so don't feel guilty I guess.In any case whenever in doubt just ask what the other person what they want.Honesty is key in most cases.
>>
>>18631265
Thanks for your answer, in the past, I used to do it online, now I meet them IRL (maybe I should mention that).

And it was in the past, I created feeling with stupid shit girls love, like "making a countdown before going to sleep every night" for some girl, learning what they like and seem interessed... to be honest, I like it, I say it's stupid shit but it feel good, that's why I think I want a relationship :^)
But since I'm a neet it's not realy possible (even if I have my own flat in town). I also never told this story (fully) to anyone. It feel good to tell what you feel, even if it's anonymous.

Thanks again for listening ^^
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.