[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the address of a guy who tried to fight me for walking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2015267-natsuki_mogi.jpg (55KB, 462x640px) Image search: [Google]
2015267-natsuki_mogi.jpg
55KB, 462x640px
I know the address of a guy who tried to fight me for walking down the street.

What are some things I can do/ send to his house to shit on his life a little.

I'm not going to break windows or vandalise anything because the police already know who I am.
>>
>>18630667
Report it to the police or just let it go and learn some martial art so you can defend yourself if something happens again
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>18630672

I did report it to the police, but he'll probably only get a caution since it's my word against his.

My friends all want to get a bat and go beat him up but I'll be the one in jail if I go do that, so I would prefer to fuck with him a little.
>>
>>18630686
But is he really worth to get worked up about? Why not just let it go
>>
>>18630719

I have no interest in letting him get away with a slap on the wrist so hat he can go and joke about it to his friends.

He felt fit in broad daylight to take his friend and threaten someone and try and start something with someone who was simply walking home, from his doorway. If I had been someone else more vulnerable or more prone to fighting I could have been badly hurt.

When I have the power to do something I can easily ensure that even if he's not cognizant of the karma, he's on the receiving end of it. I don't want to break his legs and risk going to jail to do this.

So yes, it is worth it to get worked up about it.
>>
Order a mafia hit on him
>>
Just light his house on fire pussy
>>
get hit house infested with cockroaches or some other pest.
Throw a bunch of salt into his garden.
Burn his house down.
>>
This is one of the few times I agree with OPs vigilantism. I think you've got a good head on your shoulders. Usually I'm advising people not to go jump dudes with weapons. Same thing happened to me once though, and it took a surprising amount of self control not to go back and shoot the dude.

Man, I haven't pulled pranks since I was a kid. Freeze some shaving cream, cut the can open, leave it in his mailbox to expand? Hide some fish in places he'd never find it, but definitely smell it, like hubcaps.
>>
>>18630777

I might put the fish through his mailbox.

I'm trying to not be too obvious since he could easily tell he police and I would be the person most likely with the most recent motive.
>>
>>18630790
And? What are they gonna do? Stop by and ask you not to? Vandalism is one thing, but if you keep the destruction of property to a minimum, I'm sure the police won't take it too seriously.

Fish in the mailbox he'd find. I agree that you probably won't get many chances, so you should make a singular prank large and obvious.
>>
Put a horse head in front of his door
>>
>>18630808

Well british laws mean that if I suddenly obviously become the aggressor then my statement is less credible thanks to the fact there are no witnesses around.

His statement is probably going to say that I was the one who started on him, so being obvious isn't really in my playbook.

also I don't mind repeated little things
>>
Send dildos to his house in really obvious "this is a dildo" package. Or just shit in a box and send it to him.
>>
Sign him up for mail-order catalogues for sex toys, senior clothing, whatever.
>>
>>18630774
>Throw a bunch of salt into his garden
What does this do except killing all snails in his garden?
>>
>>18630964
salt draws moisture out of plants because of diffusion. No water = dead plants everything in his garden will die, at least thats what it's supposed to do I have never done it.
>>
>>18630667
If he tried to fight you just for walking past his house, aren't the chances of him catching you at his mailbox much higher, and likely to result in more trouble?

Also don't walk alone from now on. He's likely to be a recurring problem
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.