[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i find a rich milf? I absolutely hate how women can live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How do i find a rich milf? I absolutely hate how women can live off their assholes. I want to live off my cock.
>>
>>18630657
Go to places where rich milfs go. Go to nice neighborhoods with wealthy people and look for local areas where people go to drink. I have a few near me and they get a reputation for the older women.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18630657
What do you have to offer to rich milf?
Charm?
Sexy chiseled body?
Tall?
Handsome?
Gentelman?
Manners?
Big cock?
Clever conversation?
Flirting?

Go back to your basement. There is a reason why no milf have seduced you yet.
>>
>>
Not OP but wealthy man
>I absolutely hate how women can live off their assholes.
how do I get over this feeling?
I worked hard to build wealth but this social dynamic is killing me, I think it's absolutely unacceptable that a woman can just attach herself to a provider like a leech
>>
>>18630695
That's how our society is suppose to work. Men should go out and provide while the delicate women stay home and take care of the kids. I can understand the resentment but I'm sure if you found a good woman who took her rightful place at your side and who was loyal you would lose this resentment. I mean, do you have a better alternative to the current system that God gave us?
>>
>>18630695
Once you find someone you actually care about it becomes less about supporting a girl and more about being the provider for your family or helping your partner.
>>
>>18630695
Realize that it comes from both sides. The only reason that women are able to do this is because men are happy to throw endless money at a woman as long as she lets them stick it in.

And let's be real, people try to find all sorts of way to make money with as little investment etc as possible. The only reason why men don't whore themselves out is because it is not a feasible option.

Also find a wealthy woman yourself.
>>
File: 1408203033984.jpg (69KB, 461x336px) Image search: [Google]
1408203033984.jpg
69KB, 461x336px
>>18630701
yes
I don't date, don't marry, don't have kids, don't incur all associated expenditures, get filthy rich, become beholden to no one, retire early, and be very smug all day
>>
>>18630706
>Realize that it comes from both sides.
this is what gets me the most, that there are still men out there who would willingly do this, who think this is (((the correct))) attitude

>Also find a wealthy woman yourself.
not interested in daddy's money
>>
>>18630708
I agree, I think it would be best if you didn't reproduce.
>>
>>18630713
They don't necessarily think that it is the correct attitude, they just think it's worth it.

Obviously this is talking about actual opportunistic relationships. If two people have a healthy relationship then they both put in lots of effort, both make sacrifices, both provide the other one with things they do not want to go without. If you feel enough goodwill towards someone then you stop looking at it black and white. Just like you would probably like to take your best friend somewhere cool, and if they protested that they cannot pay their share, not care because you enjoy being able to give someone you appreciate and respect a great experience they could not have had without you. And what's more, it's also much more fun to you to be with a buddy and not just spend time by yourself. If you love and trust someone then sharing finances in a relationship is that. You stop looking at it like "my needs/interests vs yours", her needs and interests have become yours and vice versa.

Well, it would not be because of her money but because you can be guaranteed that she won't want you for cash. But go with your solo plan if that's what you want.
>>
>>18630701
Oh is that why men won't pick up their dirty underwear and throw them in the laundry basket? Because some imaginary sky father told you it was the woman's job?
>>
>>18630753
>having this weak of a rebuttal
>>
>>18630753
it is bait bro
that is why i posted patrick taking the bait with a facetious response

>>18630729
but you realize that if you have a lot of money the chances of what you call a healthy relationship are a lot lower than one you call an opportunistic one, right? So it doesn't really help to imply "well this relationship isn't the good kind" because it's the kind I see all around me and have no way of avoiding
>>
>>18630695
Jesus Christ
Women don't just pass by and curse you with vagina magic. If they attach themselves to your finances, it is because YOU have allowed it.

I'm not defending gold diggers, I'm just very bothered by this trend of blaming women for being evil and manipulative because you let any one of them walk all over you. 90% of your problems with women can be solved by straightening out your spine and telling them "no".
>>
>>18630657
>how do i find a rich milf

fuck a rich girl and get her pregnant
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.