[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel absolutely devastated. I met this guy and we immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I feel absolutely devastated.
I met this guy and we immediately clicked on. We kept on texting all day and we eventually went on two dates. Dates were amazing.
He said he wasn't mentally stable enough for a relationship though, and I told him that I understood that and that I'd wait for him to be ready. That made him feel pressure and ultimately upset him to the point of saying he's not interested in me anymore and won't talk to me for a while.
I have been crying since then. I want him back but I don't know what to do.
>>
I'm sorry you're dealing with this anon. It's really hard to not blame yourself, if you're like me. The way I'd handle this is probably smoking myself into a coma but that's just me. Can you spare some more details? You seem like you need a friendly ear.
>>
>>18630448

well he lives in another city, was here for a holiday. that's another reason why he didn't want to start anything. I insisted on meeting once more before he left and that also made him uncomfortable.
I feel like I've done harm but it wasn't my intention and now he said he'd talk to me again "sometime" but that he doesn't want to be with me anymore.
When we were together it was great. I felt great and he loved my company too. I really want to fix it.
>>
>>18630456
I hate to be this guy but have you had any suspicions that there's another person on his end that he might have interests in? Long distance relationships are extremely difficult (personal experiences) and oftentimes one leaves the other for someone that seems more available.
>>
>>18630448
also I apologize for slow responses I'm drunk and hating myself pretty fierce tonight
>>
>>18630460
no, not really. I understand that LDR are hard and all, but I told him I could go visit him once in a while
>>
>>18630464
I'm sorry anon. I hope this ends up well for you someday or you at least get some clarity from it. In the mean time all you can really do is just focus on your needs and wants that aren't related to the situation.
>>
This sounds like he was just looking for an out and has blown your actions out of proportion.
>>
>>18630443
Nice blog post
>>
sorry anon

i think it's best you just do you best to move on
>>
File: 1500607760584.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1500607760584.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>18630443
I've done stuff that's similar to that a few times.

It's not your fault, he said it himself that he wasn't emotionally stable and it could also mean he just doesn't want a dedicated relationship at the moment. Mentally unstable people just can't handle that kind of pressure of "we'll date some day but not today." We just don't enjoy that prospect looming over us day to day, it's suffocating even if you don't mean for it to be.

Sorry it didn't work out, I'm sure you're a cool person. Some people just aren't ready for that kind of commitment.
>>
File: wow.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18630443
Did you fuck (anything sexual actually) him during these two dates?
If so, he got what he wanted and doesn't want a relationship.

If you didn't fuck him, you have some sort of flaw he just doesn't like and is trying the it's not you, it's me thing.

It's the same for guys as it is for girls. Best of luck getting your house in order if it was either of the two.
>>
>>18630443
>goes on dates
>states he isn't ready for a relationship
Why didn't he state that he wanted to just be friends from the get go?
>>
>>18630738
???
You know you can have some sex and fun without committing really hard into a full relationship.

I mean it's pretty obvious OP got herself high value male who was just looking for fun
>>
>>18630735
>he got what he wanted and doesn't want a relationship

Damn OP. The guy was on holiday and got laid and now you're making it hard to get rid of.

Or, he's straight and he fucked you and doesn't want anyone to know he fucks guys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.