[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend? seriously how do I fucking do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: heart.jpg (4KB, 182x172px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
4KB, 182x172px
How do I get a girlfriend?
seriously how do I fucking do it?
>19 years of age
>never had gf
>not ugly
>respectful

I people have said to just 'wait' and 'be patient' but that honestly doesn't make any sense. Ever since I was 15 I've heard other guys my age talking about the loving support they get from their girlfriend, or their mother or some other person that loves and cares about them.

Why the hell doesn't anyone care about me? The last time I talked to my mother she said that me committing suicide isn't her problem, so she doesn't care. My dad only cares about money since he's retired, and the last time I saw my only brother, he was sticking his middle finger at me because I allegedly 'took away his family'
>my older brother is a jerk that is 4 years older than me
>solves his problems with violence
>has had multiple girlfriends

I just want one girl (or boy even, though im not gay) that actually cares about me. Can anyone care about me?
please?
>>
>>18630315

I lost my virginity at you age but didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 24.

It sounds like you have some issues with loving yourself that you should take care of before you bring a companion who will get close to you into your life. You mentioned suicide in your post.
>>
>>18630315
Listen man, I don't know your story here or anything. You've had pleasure of missing out on plenty of bullshit, and that's something you should be happy about. You're now at an age where things can begin to take on some level of seriousness. When people say wait and be patient, it may seem ridiculous, but it's absolutely true. The best things in life come when you least expect them. what I can suggest to you is this. Develop hobbies, get into working on yourself, gather all the information and facts you can on things. Make yourself someone that you want to be, someone that has endless conversational topics, and takes pride in themselves. Work out, get into rock climbing or bouldering, start running or biking, take interest in the world, and get out there and experience everything you can. If you can imagine yourself at 80 and think of why you didn't do something in your present moment, go ahead and do it. Most of all, learn to talk to people and meet everyone you can. One day, you're going to stumble upon someone, or they'll stumble upon you and you just do something together and go from there. Life isn't a competition where you compare yourself to others, stop trying and just let life happen. You can't control it, and the things that do happen are entirely external from your control. Just make yourself available, and things will fall into place.
>>
>>18630340
I mention suicide because I genuinely think I'd be doing the world a favor. In college I just got made fun of when trying to contribute to a group project and people just made fun of me. the professor didnt care, no one did.

I dont hate myself, I hate my family, I hate A&M because thats the college I've had the displeasure of going to (people there have the most fake smiles ive ever seen)
It doesnt even matter now because my dad ran out of money and i dont go there anymore. (My mother never paid for tutition to begin with)

Only reason why i didnt jump through the window of my 3rd story balcony was because I didnt have the energy to do it.

Been to multiple therapists, none have helped in the slightest. Meds do nothing but give me a headache

Still waiting for people to stop lying to me and quit giving me bullshit.
thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>18630315
Lost virginity at 21. Never had a GF untill then (wasn't kissless but still).
-Yes, you need to be patient, but DON'T fucking wait for it to happen
-build confidence. A LOT. girls love that
-love yourself, take care of yourself and you will notice girls will show interest in you (but don't expect an invitation. make the fucking move on them).
>>
girls below 22 are dumb whores any way. It will only give you a bad experience any way. Try to get a GF but don't assume she will stay with her forever. accept that there;s a high chance you won't click
>>
>be anon, a fag-ass drama queen
>wonder why no girl is interested in you

Get your shit together. Nobody wants to chase a dramatic and depressed loser. Even via text post you come across as cringy and clingy and this my friend is the ultimate turn off combo. Work on your character.
>>
>>18630369
I have confidence, and I take care of myself. Loving myself is debatable but that is only because of confusion I get at the possibility to have feelings for oneself.
Moreover, I just want to be cared about. Girls have smiled at me and shown interest before, hell ive even kissed plenty of girls, but they dont really care.

Thats the big thing Im really trying to focus on here. Why doesn't anyone I know care about me? People say keep your family and loved ones close, but my family wants me dead and I pretty much have no friends.
Im not really sad about it, Im more angry.
How come everyone cares about each other but never about me?
>>
>>18630384
Bumping for intrest
>>
>>18630315
Ask a girl out.
Repeat until one says yes.
>>
>>18630315
Stop being respectful, women hate that. I used to be a horrible womanizer, I got more pussy than a litterbox. Read some books on womanizing
>>
>>18630315
If you truly not ugly, and here is the thing, most men think they are 8s but are actually a 4, and you are respectful, then go to church. Girls around your age at church are all interested in finding the one before its "too late", fuck anything that movies because of this in hopes that it latches on, and love "respectful".

I feel like a fucking guru on here due to just general observation in the real world. You guys need to get out more, or stop lying about your physical appearance.
>>
u just have to be confident bro
shower
and cut ur hair
XDDDDDD
>>
>>18630315

I'm gonna tell you straight up, that I don't have alot of experience with girls.

But if you want a girlfriend, go talk to some girls. Try to charm them. Then after knowing them for a short while, ask them on a date.
At the end of the date, give them a kiss.

Do that a few times with the same person and before you know it, you two are dating.

If you find it necessary, make things explicitly clear with her about whether or not you are boyfriend girlfriend.

And if you find that you have to walk on egg shells to make somebody like you, move on. They won't ever like you.
>>
>>18630315
You think you are miserable now? Get a gf and she'll rip your heart out and stomp it in front of you. You want someone to hold you and tell you they love you, pay a prostitute.
>>
>>18630315
>not ugly
>doesnt post pic in thread
That probably means you arent ugly but arent attractive either.
>>
>>18630315
I have no idea either im 20 and it feels like the only place I've ever seen girls my age was at school. I have no idea where they are, and I have no idea how the fuck I'm supposed to meet girls I would be interested in. There's like, no events going on or any place to meet them, unless I just started cold approaching random girls on the street which isn't even something I would want to do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.