[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start being productive instead of laying in bed thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Al-Hyd.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Hyd.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
How do I start being productive instead of laying in bed thinking about offing myself all day?
>>
>>18630094
goal setting. start small, cleaning your room, finishing a book, etc. Then move on to larger and larger goals. the key is to not overextend yourself, keep it to 4 or 5 goals and break them down using the SMART method. it's a hard skill to learn not gonna lie but extremely rewarding.
>>
Honestly for me it's taking a shower in the morning. Otherwise I am just lazy and tired all day.
>>
I had to stop telling myself I'd get shit done on the weekend. It had me doing nothing after work and then getting nothing done on the weekends because I make plans. I started getting things done on the weekdays after work, and then I had plenty of time on the weekends to make social plans and enjoy myself, or even be more productive.
>>
>>18630094
Realize that choices and good habits don't come out of thin air, you need a healthy brain or you won't do jack shit. Things that help:
Get vitamin D supplements or go outside more(cheaper and you need the sun, you NEET fuck)
Eat little to no sugar, if you must eat sugar don't go over 36/25 grams a day, hard as hell but sugar massively saps your energy and increases insulin
Get 8 hours of sleep each night or you will eventually be a total mess
Exercise at least 3 times a day, 30 minutes each day even it's just pacing around the room (or walking outside, getting some sun, you NEET fuck), increases dopamine which makes you want to do things, makes it easier for you to go to bed at night, helps you learn, relieves stress and anxiety, improves focus etc.
Try to meditate for like 5 minutes each day, increases grey matter, improves focus, similar to exercise that it'll do a lot of good shit for you
Take a multivitamin to support your brain

Most advice you'll ever get is geared toward essentially telling you to think differently, which is okay but on its own it doesn't help. You need to make your mind healthy enough that it's ABLE to think differently and ABLE to be productive. If your brain is all fucked up you can't do that.
>>
File: medium.jpg (41KB, 280x221px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
41KB, 280x221px
>>18630127
Forgot pic, this is American Heart Association sugar limits by the way.
>>
>>18630094
It's about mental wealth
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.