[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to college tommorow. Road Trip. I have a 1 liter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1502766342849.png (206KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502766342849.png
206KB, 657x527px
I'm going to college tommorow. Road Trip.
I have a 1 liter of (((Diet Coke))) under my bed that's actually full of hard liqour. Whiskey if I remember but it could be rum.

How foolish would it be to bring it?
>>
>>18630075
Not at all. This is how all underage fags hide their booze in a dorm room. RA's cannot legally inspect your shit unless you make it obvious.

I kept a water bottle of peach schnapps, nobody ever said a thing. Girls across the hall from me retardedly kept beer right out in the open and got slammed for it. Still though, all they had to do was community service on campus. Real cops weren't even involved. Hell the RA was chill enough to even tell the one person who was of legal drinking age there to fucking bail and they wouldn't tell anyone they saw her, otherwise she'd get charged with providing to a minor.

Also protip: If you have a personal minifridge, they cannot legally look into it without your consent, however if you rent one from the university/if one is provided for you, they can legally look in there since it's considered "university property"
>>
>>18630075
>>18630087
Also so long as you're not retarded about drinking, nobody should snitch on you. I wouldn't tell your roommate you have it unless you know they're chill, in case they nark. Also because if they knew about it and if you do get busted they could get in trouble too, depending on your university's rules.

Don't get trashed on campus, drink casually.
>>
>>18630075
It could be piss
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.