[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl on tinder messages me first >always a "hey!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (168KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 702x702px
>girl on tinder messages me first
>always a "hey!" Or "hi"

Why are these fucks so bad at starting conversation?
>>
>>18629961
How would you like for them to start the conversation? How do you start your conversations?
>>
Message them first if you don't like it.
>>
>>18629966
I usually make the effort to reference something in their pictures or description
>>
>>18629966

Of do not even fucking try to give anyone this bullshit. When guy's do this it's grounds for not responding. Fuck off.
>>
>>18629961
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>18630048
Meant for>>18629966
>>
Because you're using tinder. You're complaining about getting awkward boring unnatural responses from an awkward boring unnatural way of meeting people and communication.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>18629961
1. They know they don't have to try. Dating is a women's game
2. Stop using tinder
>>
>>18630008
I'll ask the same thing then. Why are guys so bad at starting conversations?
>>
File: 1502671426438.jpg (8KB, 223x210px) Image search: [Google]
1502671426438.jpg
8KB, 223x210px
>>18630083
>men you suck at responding first
It's time to get off this board beta
>>
>>18630083
>>18629968
>>18629966

Can I get a non reddit answer please?
>>
>>18630903
>Why are these fucks so bad at starting conversation?
Because they are. Now, you either work around it, or an hero.
Tinder is where you find fucking normalfags who are too lazy to socialize before intercourse.
>>
>>18630903
Girls just message that so you know they're interested. It's a nice nudge for you to know they think you're attractive (beyond the initial match). Girls aren't interesting simply because they don't have to be. A guy is more than happy to carry the conversation with a pretty girl. Due to this many become good at talking without ever really saying anything.

Just take the 'hi' as a sign she is interested and play off something in her bio as usual or even tease her for the boring opener.
>>
>>18629961
Why is it that the second thing a guy does after telling me I'm hot, is either ask if I want to see his dick or sends me a dick pic unsolicited?
>>
>>18630974
Because you're on a place where horny idiots gather for almost free sex.
What do you expect?
>>
>>18630974
If a woman posts in a thread and doesn't mention her looks did it really happen?
>>
Girls don't have to follow the same rules when it comes to dating.

In online dating you'll see countless profiles that say "I have over 200 messages a day to read blah blah blah so make your message interesting." Yet even if you send something interesting it is only acknowledged if you are deemed attractive enough. You might be better off just sending "hey" or just plain insulting them since those ones actually seem to get read. What you say barely matters.
>>
>>18631007
Oh, it happens and the third thing they do is demand tits. I shouldn't be surprised since men can't have a witty conversation without bringing up the thing they are most obsessed about, their own dick. Like, why should I care about their dick already.
>>
>>18631064
Because that's what Tinder is about, autismo.
>>
>>18631064

I-I'm not like that...

But yeah, girls I know always say how sleezy guys are on Tinder. Not surprising.
>>
>>18631088
>hookup app
>complains that there are sleazy guys on that app

Whoa, it's like girls are the more retarded gender huh?
>>
>>18629961
They're women. They're bad at seeming interesting. The only thing interesting about women is what's between their legs.
>>
>>18631064
Girls don't exist on the internet. Your pussy power has no control over us here. That's literally the only reason a man has ever feigned interest in you. Unless they're gay. Then it's because they think you're ugly and need an ugly friend.
>>
>>18631034

Online dating judges on looks, first and foremost; you're probably doing the same thing to the girls so don't fault them for doing it back.

If you don't like the focus on looks currently, either date in real life, or put work into improving your physical appearance to any degree you are able, including taking better photos doing more interesting things, getting jacked, getting your teeth cleaned and whitened, and getting a new haircut.
>>
>>18629961
>girl on tinder messages me
It's a bot.
>>
I met this cool chick on Tinder earlier this week and we (seemingly) hit it off. Turns out we had a ton in common. Conversation flowed smooth and she was constantly using lots of exclamation marks and smiley faces and talking in all caps when she got excited because it turned out we had a shared interest.

We talked back and forth for 2 days and at the end of the second day I gave her my number by saying something along the lines of "hey I know not everyone has wi-fi all the time so here's my number if texting is easier for you." she replied with "Okie day!"

So today I checked my phone around 3 and she was gone from my matches and our conversation history was gone and she has yet to send a text or anything.

Fucking what the hell?
>>
>>18632247
You should be fucking her the first day, or at least moving the conversation off tinder.

What most likely happened was that she was just baiting for attention or more likely a more attractive male came into picture
>>
>>18630974
Why do you expect anything different on a hookup app?
>>
>>18629966
>How do you start your conversations?
hey gurl are you a beaver

It's very important that you don't use capital letters. It actually works.
>>
>>18629961
I dunno about you OP, but from what I've gathered in life there's basically a script to polite strangers meeting conversation.

>Hello
>Hello
>(generic small talk response, ie. hows your day going?)
>(generic small talk answer, ie. good! How's yours?)

Now the ice is broken, because in this conversation a million other interactions happened, there were smiles, and reassurances of non hostilities, basic exchanges.
This is how things go usually, and for years it was the standard.

So when people try online, sometimes they forget why it doesn't work so well the same way. Give them a break, go along with it, it's a small thing. Aren't you on this thing to make connections? Just do your best.
>>
>>18629961
I've been starting my conversations with the 14 words. Surprisingly good results.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 353x200px
>>18630081
THIS.
Don't. Use. Tinder.
Tinder is a tool to allocate willing females to Chad. Anything else is better.
>>
>>18632059
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying the content of the message barely matters. Your pictures will decide whether they reply or not.
>>
>>18633946
should we just kill of all chads? that will force them to fuck non chads
>>
>>18633933
14 words?
>>
>>18634020
No it wont. A dominance vacuum will be created and new chads will form. It's like saying "should we just kill all government officials, then no one will ever rule us ever again"

If you're beta now you'll be beta forever, unless you do something to change it
>>
Because society doesn't expect anything from women other than being pretty. So that's all they do. They assume they don't have to be interesting, they just have to be pretty.
This is a fact.
>>
>>18634037
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."
How new are you?
>>
File: image.gif (71KB, 531x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
71KB, 531x414px
>>18634104
Will this work if you're black?
>>
because the supply demand is skewed towards women when it comes to dating, every attractive girl has like a billion guys messaging her at all times and gets to pick and choose who she wants.

if she even bothers to message you first it means she found you particularly attractive and wants your attention, so just stop being a fuck and say something interesting to reply, girls arent uses to havng to grab a guys attention.
>>
>>18632247
women being women
>>
>>18632247

You have to get her number. Women are not going to make the effort to reach out to you when there are dozens of others.
>>
File: aBiAo.gif (457KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aBiAo.gif
457KB, 500x500px
>>18634158
Sorry, kid.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>18631064
Seriously, your pussy grants you no pity points on 4 chins. Your complaints are petty at best.
>>
>>18634104
I never visit /adv/ other than to get advice on my own problems.
>>
Why do girls initiate conversations and then start replying with 1 word answers?

Is it like a game? Like they want to be on your mind but also want to appear busy or not interested or something...
>>
>>18634487
Because they have 30 other guys messaging them and the most interesting, hottest ones go to the top of the queue for attention.
>>
>>18634471
No need to get defensive. That isn't an /adv/ thing, it's a general knowledge thing.
>>
File: IMG_0362.png (913KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.png
913KB, 750x1334px
Any suggestions for improvements to bio?

Or suggestions for poses for photos?

Should i include my height? Im 5'9"

Also whats the best openers to use
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.