[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I just made out with one of my oldest friends. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170805-173158.png (3KB, 166x69px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-173158.png
3KB, 166x69px
Hey /adv/ I just made out with one of my oldest friends. The issue is I have a girlfriend and I've been with her for over 2 and a half years. What should I do? I feel awful. Should I tell my girlfriend?
>>
>>18629929
Yes, tell your girlfriend. Please gives us an update on how she reacts too :^)
>>
>>18629929
Why'd you do it?
>>
Were u forced to kiss ur oldest friend or did u do it intentionally. If it meant nothing then tell your girlfriend but if it meant something for you then think about it before telling
>>
>>18629952
It just kind of happened like we have been friends for about 6 years now and there has always been tension.
>>
How will your girlfriend react? Does she know this friend?
>>
>>18629929
Ya fucked up. You feel bad. You learned. Leave it behind you.

I dont know your girlfriend but you could potentially destroy her entire dating life by giving her severe trust issues. Youre human. You made a mistake.

Seriously evaluate why you did it, if it was in the moment, whatever. If theres problems in your relationship or it stems from some deeper connection with your oldest friend, re evaluate your relationship and break up if you need to.
>>
>>18629987
I don't know how she will react because she did want to try an open relationship months ago but I didn't want to but I eventually came around to the idea and she changed her mind. And yes she knows the friend
>>
>>18630013
From what you have said so far she seems chill and if you give her an honest explanation chances are she will understand if she loves you. If she tries to break up then use the "you said you wanted an open relationship" argument. It might work. And if it still doesn't work and you break up then maybe you get a second chance with the other friend.
>>
>>18629929

NO

DO NOT ADMIT ANYTHING
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.