[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had changed my diet around completely about three months ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 310x162px
I had changed my diet around completely about three months ago. Working out at least three times a week, eat all the right things. I've lost 17 pounds.

Today, I had a stressful day. And shamefully cheated. I didn't pack enough to eat at work, and was so hungry. On my drive home, I picked up mcdonalds nuggets and fries. I haven't eaten this in months (even before I started dieting).

I binged on nuggets and fries, ate the whole meal. Felt like complete shit afterwards. Told myself, I am already over calories, this will be the last meal for today. As if that somehow makes up for it...

I just projectile vomitted like a broken hydrant three times. Lesson learned. But, what should I do after that binge and purge? I didn't make myself throw up, I just got so sick. What do I do to, I guess, make up for this? I feel weak as fuck. Do I make myself a healthy snack or something? Already drinking tons of water.
>>
>>18629847
bump for halp
>>
>>18629847
Sometimes having a cheat day isn't a bad thing, sometimes its honestly a great thing. Maybe not McDonalds of course but regardless it isn't always a bad thing.
There isn't anything you need to do! You've been doing great for yourself and you had one time in the past few months that you ate bad. Just don't let yourself try to make excuses and eat bad food more and more. Go back to what you were doing and keep at it, no need to make yourself feel like you ate the entire families thanksgiving dinner by yourself.
IF ANYTHING, see how many calories you ate, and just burn it off extra. Take an extra hour in exercising to burn them off if need be.
>>
Cheating on your diet once in three months isn't going to hurt you.

In fact, some diet plans give you one day a week to cheat and eat however you want, arguing that it's somewhat helpful to have those high calorie days once in a while. Don't feel ashamed about eating something else today.

What's more concerning is that you threw up after eating the food.
>>
>>18629994
>>18629995
Yea, the throwing up is what I am concerned about. I feel so gross. My stomach hurts and is bloated. I am light-headed.

I am not hungry, but should I eat after puking that much? I just don't know what the healthiest thing is to do right now. I drank about a liter of water since throwing up, I feel hydrated again, but also dizzy and gaggy.
>>
>>18629994
This. If you're going to cheat, having it all in a single day is actually -better-, since your body absorbs less of it.

The fact that you got violently ill will also, conversely, help you. Now you will be even less likely to go and eat those foods since there's a powerful negative association with them.

Have clear fluids to rehydrate after all the vomiting. Stick to simple foods for a couple days, then you should be fine. It may take longer to resolve if you ended up getting sick from your food somehow, but if so that will clear up on its own as well.

You're doing great, you haven't failed. Improving yourself isn't a steady progression. You'll have bad days and relapses. As long as you keep going and don't let it stop you, then they're nothing to worry about.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.