[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I resent my long term boyfriend of 7 years for his frequently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I resent my long term boyfriend of 7 years for his frequently shitty attitude and how over time, I have noticed he has slowly started to become comfortable enough to take it out on me, then blame me for his aggression.

He's never hit me. It's more manipulative or controlling. I guess I used to be a doormat or Mother Theresa. When he was upset, even if it wasn't at me, I'd run to his aide and just try to be the best gf ever. Then that turned into never being good enough. Then eventually it turned into me being the butt of every joke. Every day he just nags me for my personality, some little thing I forgot to do, etc.

He's dependent on me emotionally, but that also means he totally feeds off my emotions. If we argue, his punishment is typically several days of silent treatment. While that could be seen as "cooling off" from arguments, there is no reconnect after. He just threatens that if I make him angry again, the silent treatments will be for longer and longer.

This has caused me to slowly start resenting the fuck out of him. He takes no responsibility for it. And only when I am at my wit's end and ready to break up does he apologize.

I have acknowledged that I am in the cycle of an abusive relationship. How do I end it? This person feels like a drug. And I have no friends to fall back on.
>>
You deserve it desu. Either he asserts his dominance or you'll slink off to find someone who will.
>>
>>18629667
To add, he is currently ignoring me now. It's been two days. I don't feel clingy anymore as I would when he used to ignore me. Part of me just feels like, "Oh the silent treatment again? Lovely, see you in a few days and can't wait to have the conversation where it's all my fault. Talk to ya then!"

I feel like I can't end it until I have taken back some kind of control. He's a master manipulator. Will I even get it around his head how much he fucks up? I feel like I need this to move on, and he probably won't give it to me (not that I've tried, desu).
>>
>>18629672
>>18629672
Wouldn't have even done that. To be honest, his silent treatments have me thinking more and more of just going out and being reckless. I have never felt so conflicted on my loyalty to people.

I was and still pretty much am infatuated with my bf. I am just so unhappy and the more I think about it, I am unhappiest when he is around.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.