[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does life get easier when you just kinda except it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Does life get easier when you just kinda except it's supposed to suck?
>>
>>18629664
For me it got way easier when I started doing self enquiry meditation, before that I was depressed, for others it gets easier when they get what they want in life (girls, nice job, etc.)

what you said works too, accepting it just kinda sucks... I mean look at the Bubonic plague, 50 million people sufferingly died, imagine each one of them had family and friends and they die gruesomely. And look at how hideous most animals are, especially dogs, wild dogs bite things to death with their teeth... Life sucks imo, just be good and nice to people so it sucks less.
>>
It will relieve some of the pain one's expectations not being met. The disillusionment is one part of the process but not a good strategy for eliminating suffering.
>>
>>18629664
You should accept randomness as the normal state of things. Because it is.
Sometimes things go well for you and sometimes they don't. Be aware of this, take advantage of the situations when things go well and always be prepared for things to go wrong.
>>
>>18629673
I should add, my ex-gf had a scar on her face and I asked what it was from, she said a dog bit her face...

A dog bit my face too, but I dodged it so it only grazed my mouth.

Then there's the sickening people... worse than any animal

I like this video, it tells me what will happen when I die, I blindly follow it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYPWQMzwR4 (just as I used to blindly follow 21st century mainstream scientists bigoted opinions)
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQuwOhseVs
>>
File: 1492488287815.png (658KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492488287815.png
658KB, 500x500px
It didn't for me
But I suppose it was better in the sense of having zero expectations for anything means you at least never feel the sensation of disappointment.
Still doesn't mean you never feel sad, depressed, angry, scared, and shitty.
>>
>>18629664
>when you just kinda except it's supposed to suck?
Life is work. Every day is effort. The nice thing about it is that the hardest part of the day is taking the first step, everything after that runs on momentum, and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to keep going once you get started
>>
>>18629664
life gets easier when you realize it's full of a lot more tiny, beautiful things than it is of shitty terrible things.
>>
File: 19348473937.jpg (237KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
19348473937.jpg
237KB, 500x491px
>>18629664
it's been ups and downs for me anon. I'll go months being happy then months not wanting to wake up in the morning. Hang in there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.