[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to date a fat girl and convince her to take better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bankerscantgivememyyouthback.png (144KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
bankerscantgivememyyouthback.png
144KB, 240x280px
Is it possible to date a fat girl and convince her to take better care of weight and herself?

I would imagine they would be unwilling to change, even if their partner was willing to work with them.
>>
Why would you start dating someone if you're not interested in their body? Date someone you're attracted to.
>>
>>18629641
IF you find the right angle it possible but it will be hard work. But can be worth it.
>>
>>18629641
No.
Or you can date her and get her into really active hobbies but then shell begin to gain confidence in herself and probably leave you
>>
>>18629660
Because I really like this girls personally and I feel like if she just lost weight she could easily be an 8 or 7. I also heard that former fat girls are less likely to disloyal however it wouldn't shock me if that was BS
>>
Yes, but she will laeve you as soon as she starts to look good.
>>
Probably not, if it were the case of she got fatter while dating you, that'd be different.
But you knew what you were walking into from the getgo. And if you start dating her and then say "yea so you're super fucking fat and disgusting and the thought of fucking you makes my dick shrivel, so can you lose weight you fucking pig?" she's gonna therefore know you weren't interested in her as a whole package.

They tell women all the time, don't think you're gonna change him. Don't try to "fix" him.
Same applies to you.
>>
>>18629641
Fat girls are fat because they are lazy. Motivating a lazy person is a job not a relationship.
>>
>convincing a girl to do anything
>>
>>18629641
Yes
t. a fat girl who lost weight as soon as she got into a relationship
>>
File: 1470082585270.jpg (31KB, 540x495px)
1470082585270.jpg
31KB, 540x495px
>>18629670
>I also heard that former fat girls are less likely to disloyal however it wouldn't shock me if that was BS
And BS it indeed is. My ex was a chubby girl plagued my confidence issues about her weight and as soon as she started losing weight, her confidence went up and she left me for the first Chad that looked at her the right way.
>>
>>18629641
Only if they got fat without eating a bunch on purpose (usually happens to 24+ girls).

If they like devouring shit and bitching to people about their own fatness, they won't go slim.
>>
>>18629641

No, you came to her at a time where she doesn't care about her body so she will be caught off guard by the fact you want her to change something she previously thought you were fine with.
>>
told my ex she was fat once. She stopped eating and starved herself and slimmed down a lot, so yeah
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.