[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of uni >decide to at least introduce myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>first day of uni
>decide to at least introduce myself to a grill during the obligatory first day ice breakers
>she seemed shy (straight out of high school) but friendlyish

I've not made a new friend in years. How do I keep this up? hoping for friendship, maybe casual snusnu if I can
>>
>>18629541
pic related. Girl kinda looks like her except bately 18 and brunette
>>
>>18629541
Don't overthink it. Talk about the thinks you're interested in and listen to the things she's interested in. If they match, you're likely to become friends or something. If they don't, well, there's nothing else you could've done.
>>
Get her info, talk to her, go to a party together or something.
>>
>>18629574
Should I invite her to a party that Im going to this weekend? we only had a short chat but she was engaged in the conversation

I'm honestly afraid she'll say no, making the class awkward between us all semester.
>>
>>18629601
Do it. The worst thing that can happen is that she'll refuse. But if you don't ask you're probably going to regret it for a long time. So just do it.
>>
>>18629601
Do it! Do it! Do it!
>>
>>18629639
>>18629646
but I'm scared, I've never asked a girl to a party let alone one who's a few years you her than me (am 22).
>>
>>18629691
There's a first time for everything, you know.
Just do the thing and come back to tell the tale.
>>
>>18629691
The worst that could happen is she says no, but otherwise just pick her up or meet her somewhere on campus and go together. You'll have a fun time. If you don't invite her you might not have another opportunity to casually hang out with her in a social setting that won't be full of pressure.
>>
>>18629701
>>18629710
yolo. I'm doing it next time I see her
>>
>>18629766
Yay! Good luck anon
>>
>>18629601
I would say don't do this. If she is a shy person she might not like parties
>>
>>18629822
Maybe she was shy because she's a high school girl barely getting to college? It's a big change
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.