[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a boob job in 3 days. Will men think I'm ugly for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0903.jpg (20KB, 478x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
20KB, 478x331px
Getting a boob job in 3 days. Will men think I'm ugly for having fake tits, or do they not care? It's to fix a deformity, not just to make them bigger.
>>
>>18629364
Uhm, honestly I wouldn't mind with or without fake tits.
>>
With technology nowadays they look so natural it won't even matter. Good luck with surgery and have a speedy recovery!!
>>
>>18629373
Look up 'tuberous breast deformity'. I have a mild to moderate case of that. It's so uncomfortable and revolting to look at.
>>
>>18629383
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>18629390
Not the worst thing to have desu, but if it's uncomfortable and you don't like it good for you. I'm sure you're new boobs will look amazing!
>>
>>18629364
>It's to fix a deformity
No, you are doing it for a good reason not vanity
>>
>>18629390
My ex-gf had boobs like that. It wasn't a problem.

I too have the same to say as >>18629423.
>>
>>18629423
>>18629435
That's good to know. I thought it was in the same level as being a roastie. I figured nobody would want me unless I fixed it.
>>
>>18629442
Naaah, go enjoy your life out, girl.
>>
>>18629364
I wouldn't think so.

Sorry to hijack, but I am in the same dilema. After losing and gaining weight in my teens, one tit/areola is normal, the other areola is slightly larger and droops to the side and downward. I only have a b-cup so it's not even like I have the excuse of "well they're big" to fall back on for this.

If I were to get a boob job, not only for larger breasts, but to also fix my complete lack of symmetry in my boobs, is that bad?
>>
show tits so we could better advise you
>>
>>18629364
Most men don't care that much, and a lot of them don't even notice the difference. So yeah, don't think too much into it.
>>
i literally had the exact same problem and got mine done too years ago. none of my boyfriends have ever disliked them (fake boobs) since. just make sure you go to a doctor that SPECIALIZES in tuberous breast deformity or the boobs can end up weird after
>>
Nah. If it's for medical reasons that's perfectly fine. Just don't be a cunt flaunting your new boobs though, I knew a girl that was a very bad person, used a guy to buy her fake jugs, like really big bazongas, she did a nude spread in a college playboy addition and man did those look like some weird ass zepplins. Like cartoon boobs from Dexter's lab or something.
>>
By all means do what you want to do and while I understand anxiety around being uncomfortable with your own body realistically you already know that anybody who you want to date should be able to see you as more than just a pair of tits.

That said I don't understand why people bother getting stuff like this improved upon as it basically is cosmetic surgery in order to bring below average tits up to average or higher. They might tell themselves it is correcting a medical defect, but yeah ok whatever. Again though people are mercenary and if an average to good rack helps you attract a higher value partner than you were naturally capable of keeping through maybe personality alone then yeah hopefully it will grant you an easier and happier life.

I struggle to understand it though because apart from 'normal' (promiscuous) activity in teens and early 20's most people start to pair up and your body only really needs to see you through the first few years because as you hit your 30's and if kids come along it is all going to fall to shit and change and life becomes more accepting of itty bitty torpedo titties et al.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.