[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother has weeks left to live, dying of cancer, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: old couple.jpg (54KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
old couple.jpg
54KB, 500x665px
My mother has weeks left to live, dying of cancer, and I'm feeling legitimately suicidal.

The entire year I've been trying to make her proud of me (she always loved me a whole lot but I know I let her down by quitting school before and things like that). I graduated, got a great job in a big company, found a girl willing to marry me and still I keep going back to what I've been saying for the last 10 years (I'm not exaggerating) -- that I don't want to outlive her and I doubt happiness without her even if my investments in other things and people pay off.

So when I've already done things people recommend to get through the grieving process and I still strongly doubt happiness in my future without my amazing mother from whom I have been inseparable, that's what registers the strong suicidal feelings.

Now what :(
>>
You keep going anyway
You won't have her anymore but you'll still have her memory to bring you happiness
Take lots of pictures
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYPWQMzwR4
>>
>>18629367
I've been smartphone-illiterate my whole life and now I voice record every phone call with her (she's in the hospital), installed some Face-Time thing to be able to see her as much as possible since I work far away from the hospital and home, I video record whenever I'm at the hospital... she teases me to stop being a cry-baby/grow-up and I love for her for it but it's just so hard. I've never been away more than a day from her. I always respected and cared for her. And she's so young too.

>>18629371
>>
>>18629371
Pardon me I thought it was just music. I see there's more to it. Even though I just believe in the material world, it's at least a welcome distraction. Can't help but to watch.
>>
hug n kiss her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.