[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 months with girlfriend. >know she's the one I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pet_the_bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet_the_bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>6 months with girlfriend.
>know she's the one I wanna marry
>she brings it up and asks when I'll ask the question.
>answer with "in a few years"
>I really want kids too.
>we've been living together since 2 months.
>recently start to feel like I don't love her anymore.
>she's still always taking care of me. Making sure I'm not getting sick,
>Taking care if every sexual need and fantasy.
>but there's something that's making feel off. Like I love her. Then one day I dont. Then I do again. And I don't feel butterflies either anymore. I don't feel anything sometimes. But there's times where she makes me so happy I just wanna squeeze her cheeks and hug her as hard a so can and just have her. Or there's times where I just lust her and wanna have crazy animal sex. Or I wanna make love. And then there's times where I just don't feel anything. Or afyer a dumb argument I just don't wanna see her again for a few days. I'm not sure what to do guys. Any help?
>>
That's love for you, man. Only time can tell what's going to happen next. My advice is to be patient with yourself. Take some time to think about what you want out of life. And love isn't a constant state, by the way. What you're feeling is pretty normal. We don't always feel butterflies when our partners walk through the door. Sometimes love isn't just about how you feel. If you really care about this girl, even when you don't feel like you "love" her, then that's what actual love feels like.

Compare to platonic love, for example. You wake up everyday and you don't exactly feel an overwhelming love for your parents every single day, but when you have to leave them or see the, pass away, you have an intense emotional response because you truly did love them (assuming you had a good relationship with your parents btw)

I'm pretty sure you really do love this girl, even though it doesn't feel like you do at times.

Best of luck to you
>>
Calm down, take a deep breath, and ask yourself what is the problem.

I don't really like to talk about other's relationships, but I feel that you moved in with her too early and this ideal picture you have of her in your mind, might not be what is in reality. And you managed to find this out only now that you live with her.

Mistakes happens with everyone, and it's OK.

Also, Maybe your confusing love with passion?
Passion eventually dies down after sometime together, it happens with every couple, but still remains there even at the biggest hardships.
>>
>>18629276
Ok, so, the butterflies are what's usually called infatuation. It's a hormonal reaction that compels you to breed, and it usually lasts a few months. We tend to romanticize it because... I don't know, because we don't want to appear like the animals we are, I guess.

The thing is, you DON'T want to build a marriage on infatuation alone. Because it'll end up fading, and with time, a lot of problems will arise (you may run low on money, have problems raising your kids... you know, all the good stuff). If by that point your relationship hasn't evolved into a really close friendship with mating rights, you'll end getting fed up of each other. And no amount of butterflies is going to save you from that.
>>
>>18629276
The lack of privacy can often lead to crumbling of relationship when you move in with your first girlfriend.

You want to at least reserve some time for yourself as well every week
>>
Same issue as OP just haven't moved in together yet. We've spent a week together multiple times. And weekends together on vacation trips. But not moved in together.
I have a plan to move to another country and she wants to go visit another country. But. I don't have enough money to go visit one country and move aswell. I only have enough for one of these things. And if I were to go visit. Because she wants to. It'll have a big effect on my future. I'd be missing out on an amazing job opportunity and be missing out on free univeristy. Thing is. She HAS to go to this country to fix her paperwork to go with me. If she doesn't she wouldn't be able to. I've thought of legally marrying her. And getting her paperwork from me. I've told her as well. But now she's caught up on going to that country for a fee months. But doesn't want me to go on my own to get a headstart on my job and free uni. I don't wanna break up. But i feel this might lead to one if I leave. And I love this girl a lot so I'm not sure what to so. But there's also days where I just can't stand her. So im not sure what I should so in this case. Please help guys.
>>
>>18629320
Could really use help with this issue.
>>
>>18629493
>>18629320
If she really loves you. She'd do whatever it takes to be with you. And wouldn't throw away what you guys have over something so small and pointless. Atleast that's what I think.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.