[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are my calves disproportionately small compared to the rest of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: df.jpg (617KB, 1374x1186px) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
617KB, 1374x1186px
Are my calves disproportionately small compared to the rest of my body? I want to lift but don't wanna look more disproportionate.
Also are my legs crooked? I thought I had bow legs but went to the doctor and the x ray didn't show anything.
>>
>>18629192
No. You have a nice body.
>>
>>18629192
You look OK to me.
>>
They look a little small, but the rest of you isn't big either.
>>
Only scuses to not work out
>>
>>18629196
Yeah I know lol. I just hope they'll grow with the other muscles.
>>
>>18629192
You actually have pretty decent calves. I've seen guys with calves less than 12" around. They were huge up top too.
>>
>>18629192
Same question and same picture from a week ago.
>>
>>18629192
/fit/ here
Nice delts.

From the side you look fine in your legs. Though you may have a slight APT.
From the front, yeah, I can see why you'd be worried about the bow in your legs
If you stand with feet at shoulder width, is there any sort of malformation?
>>
>>18629192
those socks look really terrible, and the decor in the room looks depressive AF.

PLEASE tell me you don't wear those sandals with socks on
>>
File: aaaaaaa.png (365KB, 429x579px)
aaaaaaa.png
365KB, 429x579px
>>18630004
rude :c I don't
>>18629763
dunno
But as I said I did an x-ray and the doctor's note said there's no deformity... on the x-ray it just looks like the fibula bone in my right leg (the one that looks bowed) is attached farther outside to the knee.
>>
Dont over think just train
>>
>>18629192
question. my calves look similar to yours, even the "bowl part". Do you have any issues running? shin splints? tendinitis?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.