[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend has been doing his best to make up for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: xCPjZoe.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xCPjZoe.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
My best friend has been doing his best to make up for something horrible he did to me. All I will say is he hurt me extremely bad both emotionally and mentally. As of late he talks to me and sees how I'm doing, always behaves kindly, and has even bought me a few things. I've been grateful for this. But I can't help but feel that I want him to feel the same pain he inflicted on me because life has not been good on my part while I see him with his companions who I would hang with too. I hate seeing others who've done me wrong always have it better. I've tried to ignore that fact but it's happened for years. What do I do to just feel calm and not care
>>
>>18629043
It sounds like he is genuinely sorry and is trying to heal his own guilty mind by behaving this way with you. Balls in your court, forgive him or tell him to get lost.
>>
>>18629043
I would tell you that dont take revenge on him, it seems atractive, but its not nice, just tell him how you feel and tell him you want him to apologize, he definatly is sorry and remember that forgiving is the key of human relationship
>>
>>18629043
Wow OP I wish my best friend made up for the bad things they did to me instead of thinking everything is fine. Your friend sounds like they actually care. Drop the hate.
>>
>>18629043
It all depends on what he did to you and if it is as horrible as you say I don't understand why you have anything to do with him any longer.

I had a close guy friend, nothing ever sexual, but I came to after passing out when we were drinking one night and he had my pants down and he had just cum on me. He didn't put it in but I have never spoken to him again and he better be glad I haven't gone to the police about this.
>>
>>18629043
Say what he did phaggot. How can we judge the situation otherwise? "Something horrible" means nothing to me. He could've called you a cunt for all I know. Did he rape you? Did he beat you up? Did he lie about you and ruin your reputation? Did he make a big promise and then ditch it? Is it bad enough that you wouldn't wanna ever contact him again or is it something that can be forgiven?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.