[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get on a bus to go to work >sit on the only empty seat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1461475079451.jpg (197KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
1461475079451.jpg
197KB, 1060x404px
>get on a bus to go to work
>sit on the only empty seat at the back
>see this beautiful girl sitting on one of the backward-facing seats
>short brown hair, perfect lips, beautiful eyes, a strong but very feminine face, a solemn look
>keep looking at her to see if she takes her eyes off her phone and makes eye contact
>itching to approach her and say something, anything to get her attention
>try to build up the courage
>get off at your stop like the pleb you are

I did the same thing at the registry office the last week, except that time the girl was with her mom and they both kept taking short glances at me.

I'm 30 and I've been alone since high school, so I'm beginning to feel like I've missed out on perhaps the best times of my life. I want to recompense as soon as possible.

So how do I shake off this autism before I regret everything I've done my whole life?
>>
Jesus Christ, staring at women is not how you make a good first impression. She probably knew you were staring at her and didn't look up because she didn't want to deal with a creep like you.
>>
>>18629047
This anon is right. I hate it when strange men state at me, it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and sometimes even scares me. Public transport is not for ogling girls and it's really not the best place for finding a date...
>>
>>18629047
haha! creep!
>>
>>18629040
>best years of my life
You seriously fell for this meme?
>>
>>18629040
What's your job?
>>
>>18629040
How long ago was this?
>>
>>18629040
It all comes in steps.
>forget about love
>get fit and get nice clothes (if you're particularly offputting looking)
>get good friends that do shit
>become social, more comfortable
>develop yourself more
>talk to women platonically
>then get more comfortable and learn how to flirt, etc.

through it all, don't fucking stare. I don't even like it when attractive guys do that. Offputting and creepy.
>>
>>18629047
>>18629062
It's not like I kept staring at her, I never stare. But yeah you're right, even if I took quick glances I might have gotten noticed, and that may have felt creepy, and maybe cringeworthy, but it was just an example.

I don't think I'll ever talk to someone I saw for the first time anyway. I obviously lack the skill and looks to compensate for the shock effect. I'm also really bad at small talk and I need some context before I talk to someone and keep the conversation going.

So yeah, I was just asking what I could do overcome this social awkwardness in general.

>>18629256
I'm a programmer. I lead a team of 10 so I'm not a complete fucking retard when it comes to social skills, only against women that I find attractive.

>>18629264
That was yesterday, the same day I wrote this stuff.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.