[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it hard to talk to new people and actually make them my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why is it hard to talk to new people and actually make them my friend? Also anyone want to help my conversation skills? I was thinking talking to a random person would help my conversation skills
>>
cause you're not a girl.
>>
>>18628648

Life is not a video game. You can't mash the button against a random person on the street and then become awesome at talking.

Want to make friends? Join activities with people and enjoy yourself. It's easier to talk when you are having fun and have things in common with the other person.
>>
>>18628695
How do you know?
>>
>Self reflection and self awareness - making an effort to find out who you are and what your values and interests are

>Joining groups who share your values and interests

>Speaking to people about your values and interests who share them
>>
>>18628648
if you plan on make shallow friends it's easy as fuck, just mimic all the bs people around you with friends say to their friends
if you talk about intimate deep friendship, it's a mix of skill, opportunity and luck (the 2 latter makes around 95% of it)
>>
>>18628699
Yes I know its not a video game. I made the mistake of thinking love life was like an anime back then, horrible mistake. And I'm not even old enough to drink, what activities can I go to that would get me some new friends? I have friends, its just that they never really want to do anything. Can you be my friend????
>>18628704
I dont know where to find these groups at. And I dont know anything about myself really. All I do is play video games and I'm just now getting interested in different things and dropping them. I thought I would like making shit posts on YouTube, made two videos, got bored of it.
>>18628711
I honestly have shallow friendships only and it kind of sucks. The thing is that each friend has their own role. One is the "cool" one who actually gets girls, knows how to approach people, knows how to dress, then I got the friend that plays vidya and watches anime, etc. I just want something more I guess. Like an actual best friend. Be my friend.
>>
>>18628720
>And I'm not even old enough to drink

Hope you are old enough to post here. Board is 18+.

>what activities can I go to that would get me some new friends?

Classes, specially art classes. Volunteer work. Join a board game club at your local board game shop. I don't know. Pick something you like and do it with people.
>>
>>18628730
Huehue maybe I am but who cares. I cant really do anything in my school. I'm in a really small private school so I already know everyone. What would you do in this situation to get new friends?
>>
>>18628720
>an actual best friend
never liked the concept of best friend, but i have a handful of very intimate friends; a few of them are from school and uni, we grew together and by chance we got to know each other better, but nothing really outside that (one was a friend of those friends) but considering the situations that allowed us to go deeper it was only by chance that it happened, might have been easily someone else
will take some risk, hard to do without opening yourself
>>
>>18628700
cause you're anime posting.
>>
>>18628746
>Huehue maybe I am but who cares.

Being an adult means, you know, taking responsibility.

>What would you do in this situation to get new friends?

Ask my parents to pay me for some fucking classes, as I said above. Go to a drawing class, theater class, software, whatever you like. Meet new people.

And stop coming to this boards. The last thing your 15-years-old brain needs is dealing with 27 yo virgin douchebags that bitch about women all day. Make real friends, leave 4Chan behind.
>>
>>18628753
Yeah I dont really like the word best friend but I'm actually starting to want one. Like a child hood friend or just a friend that's just pure bro, and will always take your side or want to do stuff with me. Never had that. I always had the dream of getting a friend online, we get to know each other for like a year, then we meet in person and become best friends, obviously not realistic but a dream. I was close, met the one of the greatest people in my life through 4chan, we texts everyday. We've been talking for a long time but its been a week now and he just hasn't texted. Idk if he's busy or whatever. And I have a reason why I dont text first and he knows it too. But yeah he probably got bored of me or something. Kinda made me sad but what can you do.
>>18628756
True
>>18628765
That's so weird though. I wouldn't want to take more classes than I already have in school. Ughhh I don't know, I dont want to waste my parents money or my money for some classes when I could just go on the internet. I'm sorry I just wish this could be easy. Btw I've seen that line before, the 15 year old brain dealing with 27 yo virgins. Is there a chance you replied to one of my previous posts? But thank you for helping, seriously.
>>
>>18628796
>met the one of the greatest people in my life through 4chan
to each his own i guess
i doubt it can happen after 25yo or something tho
>>
>>18628796
>Btw I've seen that line before, the 15 year old brain dealing with 27 yo virgins.

Could be, but I'm not the only one with this idea. 4Chan has very toxic personalities. I'm glad I joined later in life, because as a teen this place would've really messed me up.
>>
>>18628839
What's so bad about this place? Seriously, I've improved so much after coming here. Learning from people who dont bullshit things is nice. I dont go on b or anything.
>>
>>18628844
>Learning from people who dont bullshit things is nice.

But they do. They push their own experiences as facts of life. They push the ideas of "Chads" and "Betas", they teach you about the Friendzone as if it was real, and a load of other crap.

And you should make up your mind by yourself. You should talk to girls and learn, not read about how girls behave from people that can't even keep a female friend without creeping her out. Don't learn from text online. Go and learn from real people. For yourself.
>>
>What's so bad about this place

Bro, 4chan is like the most toxic message board app in existence, evertime I get log on I can feel a piece of my soul vanishing.
>>
>>18628855
I swear you're familiar. You're even giving me the same motivation vibes. Ok school is about to start in two days for me, I'm gonna ask a bunch of ppl if they want to hang out after school, not my usual friends, but the people i just know. Then maybe I could meet their friends. That's the best I think I could do for now. Thanks for the motivation

*thumbs up*

>>18628874
Lol cooome on, there's no harm in going on 4chan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.