[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white guys only attracted to black chicks if they look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: villetta.jpg (23KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
villetta.jpg
23KB, 300x450px
Are white guys only attracted to black chicks if they look like "bad girls"? My state is mostly white people and I have never had much luck dating, but this weekend I went to a rock festival with my brother and he let me borrow his leather jacket because I wanted to fit in a little better (I don't have a lot of metal or rock clothes). Then suddenly I am fighting off guys with a stick the entire weekend and got a shit ton of numbers. Do I need to completely change my style if I wanna get a bf?
>>
>>18628605
Music festivals are just filled with horny people in general. What do you normally look like? Race doesn't matter to me as much as attitude and personality like if your a business woman or professor compared to a hood rat or something. I like the aesthetics of people like Lady Leshurr.
>>
>>18628615
Lol dont try to get a girlfriend on 4chan buddy, she's out of your league
>>
>>18628605
You probably looked like a rocker. That separated you from the stereotypical black hip hop chick who is into drug dillers and thuuugs. So they felt like you were a darker version of them
>>
>>18628615
>What do you normally look like?
I don't look very hood or urban, that doesn't really exist out here so I didn't grow up with that as an influence. Usually you'll see me in pretty casual stuff, a t-shirt or tank and jeans the same as basically every other girl in my area. For a while I did this business casual fit, lots of blouses and polo shirts and stuff like that. Basically the exact opposite of a bad girl, lol. I thought maybe these white guys would find me more approachable or more "like them" if I let my kind of nerdier side out but it didn't really help me at all.
>>
>>18628628
got a winner here

Do you even like white guys? I've known only one black girl that did and that was in law school.
>>
>>18628605
If you just want to get laid go with the bad girl but if you want a bf stay with your more conservative attire
>>
>>18629108
I can say without bullshit that I don't care what color a guy's skin is. Not that I can afford to care. There aren't even any Mexicans here. Basically I can date white guys or date nobody at all, there are a lot of them I work with who I think are hot though so it could be worse.
>>
>>18628605
Are you physically attractive?
>>
Can we be friends? I want a qt black gf.
>>
>>18628605

>>18628615
>Music festivals are just filled with horny people in general.

This.

Mate, unless a white guy is drunk, on drugs, or a complete and utter douchebag, he isn't going to approach you.

Because white men, learn what women are like, from white women, and white women are man hating hostile as fuck bitches.
Just look at sweden, treat their own men like rapists, treats Achmed the "14 year old" refugee that attacks his classmates like it was a "sexual emergency".

Generally, white men assume all women hate them.
I've noticed black women are actually nicer and do not, this is probably why black guys are always much more confident.

If you like a guy, you should just make a move, and if you like a white guy, you should definitely make a move because quite frankly even the grand wizard of the KKK would appreciate the attention.
>>
>>18629450
I think I'm okay. I am kind of twiggy though, I don't have "the ass".

>>18629500
You probably have a point about making a move myself. Is this guy's perception: >>18629108
a common one? Maybe they just don't try their luck with me because they assume I'm not interested in white dudes?
>>
>>18629943
>I am kind of twiggy though, I don't have "the ass".
This might be part of the problem desu. I think most white guys who are interested in black girls expect an ass
>>
>>18628605

You have to look like an attractive white girl with black skin, so it'll probably never happen.
>>
>>18629058
You shouldn't dress or behave a certain way just to attract the opposite sex, no matter how desperate you are. You want to find someone who likes you for who you are or not?
And I agree with the others. Had nothing to do with the jacket, music festivals are just full of people trying to fuck. So if you want to get pumped, dumped and hurt give them a call.
>>
File: 1481196344691.jpg (133KB, 1080x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1481196344691.jpg
133KB, 1080x1095px
>>18631204
This
>>
>>18628605
The biggest aphrodisiac for a guy seems like it is 'opportunity'. I have thought nothing of a girl, suddenly found out she is attracted to me and then I become attracted to her.

So what I'm saying is it could be because guys think rock girls are easy.

I'm not really attracted to black women but by far the least attractive black women are the 'bad girls'.

Also it could be because you're dressing 'whiter', and so they feel you are more approachable because there's an added level of familiarity or commonality. I think people are always at least a little wary of misunderstanding cultural differences etc (especially white people because we are always getting yelled at for that shit).

Me personally though if I'm looking at a black girl I think I tend to prefer a bit more traditional (natural hair, unstraightened no dye).

You don't want someone who is playing a role because it implies they lack character.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.