[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure but >Be Me. >10 yrs old. >Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: jerry_seinfeld2.jpg (155KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jerry_seinfeld2.jpg
155KB, 620x412px
I'm not sure but

>Be Me.
>10 yrs old.
>Was in school just after gym class.
>We did dodgeball, and ofc being the fat kid in the group I was pelted like no tomorrow.
>In the changing room, I went to the lockers of the dick's who bullied me in class and stole all of their school clothes.
>They tell the teacher that someone stole their clothes.
>AngeryTeacher.jpg
>She screams at all the kids in the changing room to give their clothes back.
>OfcIDidn't.png
>I put all of their clothes in the handbag of that same teacher.
>She didn't notice
>I snuck away and continued to next class.
>The next day we had a school announcement say that that same teacher retired.
>Ofc she didn't she got fired.
>I told all my friends and I got huge respect for it.
>14 years later I saw that same teacher in the supermarket.
>SheIsExtreamlyDepressed.jpg
>I go up to her and say Hello and she responds with a hiss and goes off to the next shelf trying to ignore me.
>mfw I couldn't stop thinking about the number of jokes we made about her.

So I got a teacher fired and ruined her life as a 10 year old, does that make me bad?

She was a pretty mean teacher desu
>>
>>18628554
>giving a shit about teachers

Literally the dregs of society.
>>
File: IMG_20170811_201515.jpg (137KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170811_201515.jpg
137KB, 500x486px
So.. I got this one 9.8/10 girl in my class and i have a crush on her.. what should i do? I dont wanna get rejected or anything so im really afraid of telling her. What should i do? Btw im a peace of shit 3/10, shy, easly angry and lil depressed so that makes everything worse.
>>
>>18628582
Fuuuuck wrong place to comment shit
>>
>>18628564
My own mother is a teacher and I still hate teachers.
>>
>>18628564
You ungrateful shit. Teachers pass on the torch of knowledge.

Then again, I may be expecting too much from a middle school retard.
>>
>>18628661
> pass on the torch of knowledge.

So you're telling me the internet has replaced teachers? Got it.
>>
>>18628693
bro have you read any comments on the internet? Would you want your kids learning from this bullshit?
>>
>>18628693
I can certainly tell you got your education from the internet
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.