[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going out with a girl. We had a good thing going, she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: f0a017eb5d5254d8b12279d474525a28.jpg (901KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
f0a017eb5d5254d8b12279d474525a28.jpg
901KB, 2400x1800px
I was going out with a girl. We had a good thing going, she was cool and all and seemed to like me, hinted to some long term stuff, talked about her problems and all. At some point we had a date set up but when the day arrived I texted her and she didn't replied. I got mad and the next day I told her I'm ok if she's busy and can't hang out but if she doesn't want to she should just say it to me. She said she wasn't feeling ok and when she's like that she doesn't want to talk about it and so on and not everything is about me and so on and so forth. So I freaked out a little, said I was sorry and acted in a bad way. She replied she's going through something and just wants to stay by herself and that unfortunately that happens to her sometimes (?). I then asked her if she likes me and if we could take our relationship into something serious and she said she doesn't work like that.

I'm confused as fuck. I still don't know if she's avoiding me because she hates me or if she's into me but is going through some shit. It's been about a month and she doesn't reply to me anymore. I actually wish she'd block me and make her intentions clearer, but I'm very into this girl and... well, she's bloody hard to read.

She's also been diagnosed with depression, so maybe that's something to take into account.

I saw her the day before and she just said a "hi" and looked pretty bummed. Today I saw her but she crossed the street before I passed by her. I don't know if she did it on purpose or not (am I that significant to her? probably not).

Anyway, I'm bloody confused. She told me that she's not the kind who avoids when she doesn't want to do something... so, yeah. I'm confused.
>>
>>18628201
she doesn't like you like that, get over it.
>>
Move on dumbass
>>
>>18628201
That's what girls do nowadays. Instead of facing their problems they ghost you and expect you to just forget about them. Something probably happened to change her mind about you but she can't be an adult and talk to you about it.
>>
Bah, I thought she was different. Alright, c'est la vie.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.