[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stalked my oneitis's fb and know where she works. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 798377172041.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
798377172041.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
I stalked my oneitis's fb and know where she works.

How do I go about this /adv/? I don't want to obsess over her for 5 years like a sad cunt, but at the same time I haven't reached my potential as a lifter and it'd be weird to ask her out at her job.
>>
>>18628184

How do you know this girl?
>>
>>18628188
College class, never bothered to talk to her. I'm an 19 year old fresh outta highschool to put this into context.
>>
>>18628195

And you don't have any more classes with her?
>>
>>18628200
I'm not sure you know how college works. But I don't think you can know the roster as a student before the classes start.
>>
>>18628208
So you're not seeing her anymore? Does she even know you exist?
>>
>>18628208

Ok, so classes haven't started yet over there. Sorry, I finished college last semester so I'm not up on when classes start again.

So you are obsessing over a girl you've never talked to, right? My advice is more of a request: leave that girl alone. You don't know her, you like the idea of her. And you are already really invested. Best to cut ties right now.
>>
>>18628218
Nope.

>>18628220
Thanks for the advice anon. Seems like that ship has sailed. At least I have a motivator to start working on myself while I'm still on the young side.
>>
>>18628222
>Seems like that ship has sailed.

You got it all wrong. The problem here is that you are hung up on a girl you don't know. Working out won't solve that. You need to reevaluate how you interact with people and think about the thought process that drove you to stalk her Facebook and plan on going to her job.
>>
>>18628229
>You need to reevaluate how you interact with people and think about the thought process that drove you to stalk her Facebook and plan on going to her job.
Explain. I literally have aspergers, so bear with me.
>>
>>18628233

You have never spoken with this girl, correct? Yeah you looked her up on Facebook and thought about showing up to her job to confess or something, right?

I know you decided not to do it, but do you realize how creepy this whole mental process is?
>>
>>18628240
don't listen to this dumb cunt op. if you looked like david gandy then she would be all over you if you approached her at her job
>>
>>18628261
Stay realistic, dude.
>>
>>18628261

It's funny how people like to blame looks for their lack of dating success. That's the easy way out. You can't change your looks. You can change your attitude, though.
>>
>>18628240
This is the type of advice I get on reddit.

>>18628261
This is the type of advice I get on 4chan.

Not sure which one to believe...
>>
>>18628272
>This is the type of advice I get on reddit.

Don't mind where you get the advice, ask yourself if it's good or bad advice instead.
>>
>>18628270
>you can't change your looks

its called lifting and basic fashion/hygiene. op is already bettering himself and you're focused on "attitude"

just face facts. if a male model did what op is doing he would be seen as romantic.
>>
>>18628289

Lifting won't fix an ugly face. Also, "basic" hygiene is pretty basic, man. If you call that an "improvement" then you sound like a slob.
>>
>>18628278
How do I know what is good or bad advice? If you don't mind me asking, what would you have done in my situation at the beginning of the semester? Only reason I didn't talk to her is because I sat across the room from her.
>>
>>18628299

I'd had sat next to her. That's what I did in my first semester. In the end we didn't have much in common and she rejected my advances, though.

But at this point you already very invested, best to move on.
>>
>>18628298
i just KNOW you're a woman.

why are you so opposed to men bettering themselves and calling men creepy that cold approach women?

and by hygiene I meant a good haircut and clean shaven with some good clothes other than jeans and a t shirt. most autists struggle with even this type of shit.
>>
>>18628272
>This is the type of advice I get on reddit

It's a reasonable piece of advice. I had a guy after me once who was working in the same company as me but we didn't personally know each other and never talked. He somehow got the access to my schedule and approached me when I was leaving my workplace and entering our parking lot. He was fit and attractive, 8/10 if not higher. But the fact that he never tried to talk to me when we bumped at each other on cafeteria or corridors or w/e, just out of blue appeared by the entrance to the parking lot and started nervously telling me how much he likes me and how much he wants to get to know me better scared the living shit of me. It was so sinister and unnatural. Way to creep someone out. I still feel nervous when I see him around. Don't be like this guy, OP.
>>
>>18628310
>why are you so opposed to men bettering themselves and calling men creepy that cold approach women?

What do you mean by "bettering themselves"? Earning women? Being good enough to get attention?

Dude, I know skinny stoner that get laid. Listing is not that big a deal. But if he wants to train, he should go ahead. He just needs to understand it doesn't make him "worthy" of attention. Just because you are buff doesn't mean you can try a cold approach and get laid.
>>
>>18628320
Hey, OP here. Only reason I'm lifting and working towards my career is because I feel I need to compensate for my lack of social skills and friends.
>>
>>18628341

Exercise if good for your health (as long as you don't overdo it) but it doesn't replace social interaction. If you have no friends, big muscles won't keep you company.
>>
>>18628341
I noticed that with a lot of guys. To overcome their social anxiety, they try to make up in other areas, which is fine on it's own.
It starts becoming a problem however when they coax themselves into thinking they can redeem those qualities into tickets that they can then trade in for sex-prizes. "I'm being nice to you, so you owe me a date!" "I started lifting but I still can't get a girl to look at me!", they're basically thinking that attraction is a one-dimensional cumulative scale, and when your number is higher than someone elses, you should be more attractive than them. But in reality you're learning the wrong skills for the job - imagine if I demanded to get a job as a surgeon because I have a PhD in Physics; no one would take you serious. The best thing you can do is force yourself into social interactions without the expectation to make friends. Despite what 4chan tells you to, you could look like James Dean but it wouldn't mean shit if you locked yourself in your room all day and fleed any public space as soon as possible.

As for that girl, here's one more chance. You already missed your best shot when you didn't hit her up in class, and if you tried tracking her down it'd make you an irredeemable creep. The only way you'd get another chance if you crossed paths by accident, so you could frequent places she might hang out at. This DOES NOT mean look up where she goes shopping, works etc and camp out those spots for hours for the sole purpose of "stumbling" into her, it means visiting public places like parks, school grounds or cafes to socialize or work out, and seeing if you might spot her. If you actually do see her, you'll find that approaching her will be much harder than it ever felt at college, but if you can do it, even if you got turned down it'd be a great marker of progress you've made in becoming a more social person.
>>
Bonus question: would asking her out over facebook 3 years later when I better my life be creepy?
>>
>>18628563
Why are you so hung up on her? If this keeps up your obsession with her will be your biggest problem.
>>
>>18628565
Because I knew I had the opportunity and I failed, just like with everything I do.

Fuck it, I got the rope ready, fuck everything.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.