[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no aptitude or really any skill in any of my interests.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1405195677953.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405195677953.png
12KB, 500x500px
I have no aptitude or really any skill in any of my interests. I'm bad at everything that matters to me, bad to the point where I give up and feel like shit for weeks on end.

I want to reduce my freetime life into as minimalist as possible. I feel content with the idea to get home from work, eat something, then just lie down and chill with some music or whatever until I fall asleep and then back to work. Since I have zero ability in doing anything that matters, I'm just wasting my own- and everyone else's time by really doing anything at all.
>>
Forgot to ask: What are your minimalist life suggestions? Does anyone here live a minimalist life?
>>
Boo hoo I don't practice and actively try to improve and wrote it off as not having aptitude or innate skill. Grow up.
>>
>>18628064

Go to a shrink. You clearly have some demons to work through. Also, this post is not asking for advice, it's just ranting.
>>
>>18628074
What? I've been doing the same things for over 20 years, I'm genuinely garbage at anything I have any interest in.

>>18628076
Shrinks are a waste of time and money. Been there done that.
>>
>>18628064
are you me?
>>
What kinds of things you have interest in?
What helps me improve is my obsession with improving. I was able to develop better programming, body, soccer, seduction, and grappling skills because I put a lot focus and time into those things. I think about these things all day. After a year of doing each people are always amazed to how much I have improved. Try to not focus on many things at once but rather one or three and really put all you got into it.
>>
>>18628079
>Shrinks are a waste of time and money. Been there done that.

They can only be useful if you allow them. They won't solve your problem, they will just help you do it. I learned the hard way that you can't help those that don't want to help themselves. And you sound like someone that has given up.
>>
>>18628122
I guess due to being apparently unable to learn from any mistakes, I have given up after repeated failures for over 20 years straight.

>>18628094
Let's hope not.

>>18628115
Videogames; I've apparently played some games since childhood and I still get outclassed by total beginners. I'm below average. You should easily expect over 20 years of experience to carry over, to automatically put me at least in the middle bracket, but I'm the eternal gold ladder player in games where you're considered a scrub even at two tiers above that. I can finish pretty much any game by trial and error, but that's it, trial and error, I'm not "good".
Sports; soccer and archery (the latter I gave up on out of disinterest when I earned a silver medal in a tournament, rather than the gold, and I was so disappointed in myself that the whole event was a failure and waste of time).
Music; apparently I have shit taste, I can't share my thoughts anywhere without being ridiculed.
>>
>>18628122
>They can only be useful if you allow them.
With such a vague description you can make any claim and have it interpreted as true.
>>
>>18628122
you words is gold dude, you really give me the motivation i need to wake up for myself, you know when the humans faced a horrible thing that cut their hearts they realizie that they should wake the fuck up and start improving their lives, whatever you think, whatever you suffering, we all know that the life is unfair we all know that the cosmos is shit and hard to live in blaaa blaa bla, yes the life is bitch but you cannot live it only from your room lying in your bed and comblaning about it you will not gain anything but misery and you the only one who bring that misery to himself not even the life, just let the whole world know that you're not a failure and you can make everything you need don't give up, you will only know the mean of this words and take them in a seriuos way after you exposed to a thing what will change you forever, enough imageboards for the love of jesus
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.