[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I gain my friends back? I was extremely lonely, and bored,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sorryforwastingyourtimeadv.jpg (139KB, 900x1092px) Image search: [Google]
sorryforwastingyourtimeadv.jpg
139KB, 900x1092px
How do I gain my friends back?

I was extremely lonely, and bored, and nobody was responding to my threads here, so I went over to Reddit and found a subreddit called MakeNewFriendsHere. I contacted a bunch of people, some of them responded, some of them did not, and out of the ones who did respond, a few were only into casual conversation like "how is the weather", but a few were into some really esoteric, deep shit and I kept on talking to them. One of them gave me her Facebook, so I added her, we talked for a bit, it was really nice not to be isolated. She then stopped responding for whatever reason.

This one Dutch guy was mildly interesting at first, and then our conversations derailed into useless "how are you today" talks, and eventually it stopped altogether. This other guy was talking about anime non stop, and eventually we stopped talking. This one girl was pretty interesting, she talked about all sorts of stuff, and we were having such a nice conversation.

Then the Unite the Right rally happened, and the SJWs at Reddit started flipping shit, upvoting like 50-60 posts to the front page about how evil Nazis are withing the past 3 days, and I lost my shit so I started going full fascist and just calling journalists cockroaches in the comments section, telling people that I hope Trump does stuff to them, and started posted pro-Trump messages everywhere, and then I also used a bunch of racial slurs and just let myself loose, because I was so sick of the SJW posts.

Now, she won't respond to me, and I feel like I she saw my comment history. How do I change this? I tried telling her that I was just trolling, but still no response, and she was active, since she posted elsewhere in her comment history.

I'm so sorry guys for fucking this up. I was just so lonely, and eventually I wanted to make people feel the pain, I am going through some really disgusting shit right now, I just couldn't help but overreact to the overreaction of the SJWs. So sorry, please help.
>>
>>18628022
You fucked it up. Sorry to say but there's really nothing else to it. Move on, find someone else to chat about your boring life with.
>>
>>18628022

What's done is done mate. Beyond apologizing there's not much else you can do. They have the right to refuse giving you another chance.

Why don't you try some meet ups that are not online?
>>
My friend. What you need is to get rid of your internet, tv, and video games. Join physical activities with other people and read books that interest you. Hopefully this helps you. At least try to cut down the time you spent on internet, watching tv, or video games.
>>
Can anybody talk to me in the meantime?

https://www.reddit.com/user/ZeroChanceOfSurvival/

I promise I will try to entertain you as much as possible, I just want somebody to talk to. Please, if any of you could message me, I will try my best to make it worth your time.
>>
>>18628037
I don't really want to "meet up" with anybody. I just wanted somebody to talk to. I will probably fuck up any IRL meeting. I just needed to talk to somebody.
>>
>>18628053
I hate TV. I don't play video games.

I hope next time I don't repeat my stupid mistakes. I want to do somethign other than seek validation from people on the internet,
>>
>>18628072

Come on, man. You need people in your life. Online relationships are crap because the other person can just disappear whenever they want. Try making some real life connections. You can't live behind a screen.
>>
>>18628085
I can't relate to normies, no offense. and even if I didn't, they won't respond to me on Facebook, which I why I looked for people online.
>>
>>18628092
>they won't respond to me on Facebook, which I why I looked for people online.

>they won't respond to me online, that's why I looked for people online

Using Facebook is not what I had in mind when I said:

>You can't live behind a screen.
>>
>>18628099
You don't get to 500 million karma without making a few internet friends
>>
>>18628099
In all seriousness, I will try to take some of your advice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.