[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong of me to want my girlfriend to not strip? She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1501659747370.gif (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501659747370.gif
24KB, 300x250px
Is it wrong of me to want my girlfriend to not strip? She's done it before and that doesn't bother me, but I don't want her doing that kind of work now that we are together (she currently has a different job, I'm not trying to get her to quit)although it is great income. What say you, /adv/?
>>
>>18627981
Dated a stripper at a high end club and she quit on her own when we got serious but nearly 2 years in she went back. I bailed. We didn't argue or anything about it but she confessed she missed the attention more than the money and wanted to keep stripping as long as she was young and still looked great.

Feel for you OP but this is a no win situation for you and don't fall for the money excuse. If she was single or just dating or had a kid and needed to keep the kid fed money is a great incentive but after leaving and making it and getting comfortable in a relationship and wanting to return to the life, there is more to it.
>>
>>18627994
Why was her stripping enough for you to leave her?
>>
>>18628766
It was the life style as much as anything and that includes regular customers she will cultivate, some of them she will become close with and that includes them actually believing there is a courtship happening. This courtship is encouraged as part of a hustle.

Very few of the girls and women can keep the hustler mindset separate from their everyday life. Any woman can take off their clothes but those that do well, and my gf did very well, they hustle guys for those tips and frequent gifts.

The other thing is the line blurs between stripping, simulated sex and sex for money. I recall when we first started dating she discussed with me if I thought giving a guy head for a tip was prostitution since she was already nude in front of him and riding him and simulating sex. She was serious and didn't think it was and neither did many of the other girls. She also told me it didn't start like that and she was scared and embarrassed but gradually more things were permitted. I recall a time I went inside the club before she quit to pick her up. I had no problem with what she was doing and wasn't jealous but she was on stage, the place had very few people in there but two young guys sitting near the stage talking more to themselves than looking at her. She squatted down right in front of them and they still didn't look at her pussy less than a foot away and she grabbed both their heads and turned them to stare at her open crotch. I wasn't upset because it wasn't even sexual and it wouldn't have mattered who the guys were they just weren't paying her any attention. Another time it was Superbowl week and the place was packed to overflowing every night and she made a fortune and the parking lot too full so she asked me to pick her up. I waited as she finished a dance for a guy and asked if I could wait since another guy wanted 3 dances but first she needed to go clean off her ass since the last guy had cum on her.
>>
>>18627981
>Is it wrong
no, you can't force her to quit, but she can'T force you to like it/stay either
so if you absolutely don't want it, but she does, you will just have to get someone else
>>
>>18629083
I think we may have different definitions of high end club.
>>
>>18629098
This club has only very beautiful girls, was full nude, full contact but no alcohol was sold. There is a high cover charge and a lap dance is not cheap. Most of the clientele are business men and pro athletes but anyone that can afford to drop at least 300 go.
>>
I mean, I get it what it must be like to have a stripper life like that.

Go to work, dance around and feel everyone 'mirin the shit out of you then college a shitload of money. The more you do it, the more desensitized you are to it because it's just a job. After sucking 100 cocks they probably all start to look about the same and you know the same tricks.

As great as it would be to have a 9/10+ gf with plump tits, phat ass that could make me beg for mercy in 10 seconds with her tongue, it would still eat away at me over time.
>>
>>18629150
Of course the lap dances aren't cheap, you're apparently paying for a lot more than just a lap dance.

Not sure where you're at, but what you're describing is generally the shit you find in the seediest joints around me. Most high class clubs have the beautiful women, but there's no contact, and rarely full nude.
>>
>>18629225
Here, almost all the clubs are full nude, full contact if they do not sell booze. The seedy clubs with the less desirable, even skanky girls sell booze, are not full contact but there is a back room you can purchase favors.

There are gentelmens dinner clubs that are not full nude, nor contact but you are just paying for their time and make arrangements to meet later at a hotel. Most people go to the club my ex worked at however, the girls were stunning, and it was hard as hell to get the owners approval.
>>
>>18627981

No, it's not wrong. You don't have to date a stripper if you don't want to.

Don't listen to crazy women that want to strip men of any agency in a relationship. You are allowed to have preferences.
>>
>>18627981
It's the same deal with women who don't want a plumber as their boyfriend/husband.
They have the right to choose not to date some guy because his work doesn't provide status, just like you can choose not to date her because she will be stripping.

The real question is, would you rather move on and date someone else or keep going with her? That's something for you to decide and no matter the choice, as long as it brings you peace of mind, it will be the right one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.