[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I do it? I'll really type this as short as I can:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: aa.jpg (29KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
29KB, 400x480px
Should I do it?
I'll really type this as short as I can:
>girl from my previous job had a real big crush on me
>I ignored it
>One day she asks if I want to go out
>we go out (she is 30 mins late), make out and stuff
>got really into her
>I ask her out, we go, have a real good time but she's late again
>I text her, it takes her hours to respond and she always keeps me hanging
>was supposed to go out with her today, ask her if she has any plans, she said she'll let me know, it's been hours and she didn't text me.

1. she knows other girls are into me
2. she doesn't apologize for being late

when she responds today I plan on saying this:

"Listen, if it's not important enough for you to update me until the last minute there's a problem here, believe me I have plans and have to move them to meet you and if you're always late or just keep me hanging for hours then these games are not for me, I showed you that I'm interested but I don't appreciate the attitude I'm getting from you.
anyways, we won't go out to * today because I already made plans, I hope you agree with me and it won't end like that, but on my end - if I feel like I'm being disrespected we won't last.."
>>
If she can't even apologise, fuck her. It's not like you love her.
>>
>>18627916
>>18627916
Nooooo don't do that man. Don't respond to her, start posting pics of you hanging with other girls. either she will freak out and want you back OR she was over you long ago and you need to move on.
>>
Wow she doesn't even say a casual "hey sorry I'm late, anyway bla bla"??? Fuck her.

I am a girl and I know it would hurt me more if you all of a sudden started doing what she is doing to you. Or being all meh towards me.
Don't send her a huge text of why and whatnot. Just start giving her the same treatment.
Don't even text her to cancel or anything.
If you send her a big text, it still shows that you care and she will use it against you.
If she is really a bitch like you described, she will probably apologize now and then do the same shit next time. Let her go.
>>
I don't think you should text that. Instead, when she texts or calls you when she feels like it, tell her sorry but you already made plans and reiterate that you asked to be in the loop but can't put your life on pause just for her
>>
>>18627933
hahahahah yeeeee boiiiiiii
i love when an actual girl confirms my theories on girl behavior. >>18627925

OP if you're not listening now i just don't know what to say to you.
>>
>>18627916
No, no and NO.

You don't understand how it works.

You're not supposed to carenif she answers or not. Why be so emotional and manipulative ?

Do your things. Hang with your friends. Don't think about. Let go. This is how tou show people you havr self worth. You just don't get emotional because some girl didn't text in time. There are million reasons she could be not answering. You are not to extrapolate. Or even worse, shame her.
>>
>>18627948
He shouldn't shame her?
The bitch didn't even apologize for not texting or being late. If she had something going on she would have said it to him.
Yeah there could be a million reasons. But the real reason is that she's doesn't care and is a bitch.
>>
>>18627925
>>18627939
this

actual female here dont do that idiot shell never speak to you again
just ignore her lol
>>
>>18627916
God you guys are idiots. The only women I've ever known to be on time were women in a professional setting where showing up for a meeting would impact a business deal. Other wise there is time and women's time so they are never ready on time for anything. Love my wife and with her 8 years but I know if we need to leave at 10 I tell her 9:30. You have to learn to roll with it.
>>
What a bunch of needy fucks. You two aren't fucking dating. Stop giving this much of a shit. It's really sad.

If you don't like what she's doing, stop hanging out with her. Don't give her some gay ultimatum like you've never casually seen anyone a couple times before. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>18627916
>she knows other girls are into me

Then try dating other girls, too. You went out, what, twice so far? Come on mate!

Also:

>got really into her (after ONE date)
>>
1. If other girls are into you go with the other girls
2. When she arrives late tell her to apolize for being late and promise it won't happen again. If she does not comply never talk to her again
3. Plz don't send that message. I can see why she lost interest. You got hooked way to easily and put too much importance to her. You need to get your shit together and stop being needy
>>
>>18628033
>When she arrives late tell her to apolize for being late and promise it won't happen again.

Dude, come on. No one demands an apology. That's dumb as fuck.
>>
>>18627916
You sound like a child
>>
>>18628042
>>18628033
Ye you should sperg out and demand an apology, just dump her if she doesn't
>>
>>18627958
>>18627939
>>18627925

Literal children. OP, any girl worth dating would respond best to what you wrote rather than this passive-aggressive wank. Do it.
>>
>>18628887
Literal virgin

By acting on it you're communicating the same thing to her as if you write all that whiny shit without looking like a little bitch that got his feelings hurt. Id move on and make other plans, if she apologizes appropriately then I'd give her another chance but don't show people that you're bothered by their actions as a man. Complete pussy repellant
>>
The girls are right.
a) dont sperge a wall of text. Just reply that you are busy if she text you 3 hours late. Dont explain. Say you talk later.

b) Dont go dating others girls right the same day. Seems like a dick move.

c) If you really like this girl. Ask her out again after couple of days but dont let her make you wait for 3 hours.

repeat
>>
Move. On.
>>
>>18628940
Mostly this. You wall is too salty, and is the kind of thing you tell her to her face, not in a text.

If she's more than 30 mins late, just leave. Go to a pub. She'll realise you're a no show and text, or text immediately after looking for you and not finding you. Let her wait 30 mins, then open text and respond. Tell her to come to the pub and see if it turns into a fun evening. Put yourself in charge, be outcome-independant, and talk as if you can take it or leave it - not like this is any serious matter. If you need to tell her to pick up her act, tell her like you're having fun, like this is a cute little project you're both testing waters in.

Don't be so outraged by women's behaviour. It's actually quite adorable whenever they're acting cliché, and it shouldn't make you act in affect.

Dating other girls should be fine, but don't do it to spite her. You're single, it's not a dick move, and got nothing to do with her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.