[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some serious help here /adv/ >Be me, 23 >Always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Quill_me.jpg (10KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
Quill_me.jpg
10KB, 217x250px
I need some serious help here /adv/
>Be me, 23
>Always been awkward and ugly as fuck
>devote the previous year to improving myself and start to get attention from girls
>one of these is my friends sister who I am really attracted to
>be at another friends going away party
>me and her find ourselves alone like we usually do but nothing ever comes of those times
>we make out that night and she confesses she always liked me since she saw me and that she's really attracted to black guys (inb4pol)
>friend tells me she's off limits

What am I supposed to do here? I don't want to just fuck her because I'm also really lonely but I know a relationship would never work out because... She's 17 and AoC in my state is 16 so even though it'll be legal she'll be way too immature. On the other hand what if she's the only girl who likes me, I'm bad with people I mean really bad and what if I never find something like this again. I know fucking her behind my friends back is as wrong as it gets but I don't just want to let this opportunity slip, what do?
>>
Well, that depends on the situation. I'd suggest trying to meet someone new and putting this behind you

This is kind of a tough one because you said yourself that you weren't very good with girls. However, I'm sure that you could find someone else if you just put yourself out there. If one girl can end up liking you, why can't another? Try going to a bar and meeting girls (even if it's just talking to them) or asking some of your other friends to introduce you to someone they could match you up with.

HOWEVER, If you're absolutely sure that you like this girl, however, there are plenty of ways you can handle this situation maturely. If you both have feelings for each other, you and her could have a sit down with your friend and explain the situation to him, or you could just wait until you're both responsible enough to make your own decisions, like adults.
This might sound a bit morally dubious, but if you have genuine feelings for each other, then a relationship, sexual or otherwise should technically be fine. Your friend is probably super protective of his sister, but he also needs to know that he can't control her love life forever
>>
If your friend is the overprotective type, he's not going to like it no matter what you do. But you should do it anyways
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.