[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a girlfriend and she lives a state away. We won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4417.jpg (58KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
58KB, 709x765px
I have a girlfriend and she lives a state away. We won't be able to see each other for a while and through FaceTime/calls/texts, I've noticed that she has gotten worse mentally. I know she's depressed, but she never really brought it up, now she brings up that she's fed up with herself and her problems aren't fixable. I don't know what to do. She's not in any therapy and she wants to go, but her insurance won't be straightened put until the beginning of next month. She has a history of feeling suicidal so I'm worried.
>>
>taking on some bitches problems

christ OP...
>>
>>18627741
I know... but I love her.
>>
help need advice
>>
try to not be a faggot.
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18627731
>depressed
>suicidal
Depression is party heritable. Do you want to be your children to be suicidal too?
>long distance
Dont even bother. Try to find real gf from your location. Psycholog can maybe help her, not you. She will slowly suck all happiness and love from you. You will feel like shit and wont help her at all in the long run.

Sorry.
>stupid frogposter
>>
>>18627731
You don't have a girlfriend, you have a friend girl
>>
>>18627731
Tip her to start cocaina. Her dopamin lvls are going to be rocket high all the time.
>>
>>18627905
I don't think she inherited depression. Her life just sucks.
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18627935
My points stand still. Hell, you cant even cuddle and pet her. Find a real gf from your location.
>her life just sucks
Another reason to not date her.
>>
>>18627947
I don't want anyone else. I just want to help her.
>>
>>18628308
Lurk /adv for some time. The posts
>i have been with depressed/broken/ldr gf for X years and now everything is shit
are here very often. You cant help her. Nobody but herself can.

The sooner you ditch her, the sooner you can start search for real gf from your location.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.