[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drunk lefty roommate has equally drunk nurse gf over >talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Dick.png (117KB, 832x265px) Image search: [Google]
Dick.png
117KB, 832x265px
>drunk lefty roommate has equally drunk nurse gf over
>talking bout politics
>she says that she hates that she has to help out people, especially the elderly that have a difference in her political views

Would it be wrong if I anonymously tell her employers this?
>>
>>18627604
WHY not instead just ignore some drunken loudmouth cunt of a thing?
>>
>>18627604
Is she doing her job? If yes then who gives a fuck. She was drunk and probably talking bullshit. Everyone does it.

You come off as a faggot who writes up 1 star reviews on yelp because you didn't get blowjob service with your meal.
>>
Unless they're looking for a reason to fire her, they'll just laugh at you. Even if they were, you'd need to show proof. Drunk talking isn't the same as being an idiot and tweeting about it.
>>
You sound like a bitch, op. Get away from the far-right, and be a normal conservative.
>>
>>18627604
Right, because snitching on opponents' employers for their political views instead of confronting them is what's especially admirable about the left.
>>
>>18627604
Yes
>>
>>18627625
Doxxing and lying, and ruining peoples lives are a part of modern political discourse. Get used to it you pansy little centrist
>>
File: 4L_335hfSGn.png (65KB, 254x240px) Image search: [Google]
4L_335hfSGn.png
65KB, 254x240px
>>18627717
>I get triggered and want to ruin people's lives over a difference in my stupid ass political opinions
>centrists are the pansies

The absolute state of the modern left and right
>>
Honestly, her employees wouldn't even care. My wife is a manager on a unit and her nurses dislike and even request not to provide care for all sorts of patients. You can't fire someone because they don't like to do something.
>>
Ever had to nurse old people? They're fucking cunts.

Good luck trying to get a hospital to fire a nurse over complaining about old people. If she's good at her job, they do not give a fuck.
>>
File: 1502029065388.jpg (680KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502029065388.jpg
680KB, 1920x1080px
Yes. Her feelings towards the patients doesn't mean that she'll do a bad job, not to mention that she was drunk and just expressing frustration with friends. People aren't obligated to be compassionate and loving 100% of the time, and the fact that you'd take punitive action against her for not being that way just illustrates my point.
>>
Absolutely. Now if she said that she does a bad job on purpose, makes them wait for things etc you'd have a point. But nurses or other service people aren't saints and their patience is being tested all day long. Old people can be indeed very demanding, this isn't just a stereotype. When you get old your social reservations tend to fade and people get a lot more blunt and insulting. Not all of them, but if you see a lot of elderly people you bet some will make you want to shoot your own head off. The fact that she even knows they have a difference in political views means that they are spewing political views at her (and probably in no delicate terms). Whether or not you agree with their views, it's not anything anyone wants to hear when they have a draining, high-stress job that is already doing a number on them. Can you imagine wiping the ass of an old woman cackling in your face that men fucked up everything and feminism is the first good thing in history? Yeah, that would piss you off as well.

Have some more empathy. She's just a human being, she was drunk and nursing is a stressful profession.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.