[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have friend for a long time >always be there for friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6047.jpg (70KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6047.jpg
70KB, 728x546px
>have friend for a long time
>always be there for friend
>friend has other friends, briefly, they always "screw [my friend] over" or are bad people
>eventually loses any new friends they gain
>always says how i'm their best friend, always looking out for them
>sometimes treats me like i'm backstabbing them or don't really care about them
>always apologizes after a while, always stay friends because i know it's how they are

Am I being naive?
>>
Yes Joey
>>
>>18627423
spam
>>
>>18627417
Because their other friends backstab them they are preparing for you to backstab them. They don't trust anyone and they tell themselves they trust you but they don't. When they realize that you aren't going to hurt them they feel like shit. Maybe something you did reminded them of something that someone else did and they treat you like shit for it. They will come back and apologize because they figured out they were being crazy and you weren't preparing to backstab them.

After a certain amount of negative stimulus people gain negative responses to things that might not even seem related. Maybe remind them that you have never done anything to them in the past and that is a good indication that you won't in the future.
>>
>>18627417
Sounds like they really need a friend that will be there for them. Just be the best friend you can stand to beto them. I'm the same way as your friend. I've had many people do terrible things to me, and over the years I habe learned to hate myself and be self-abusive so that I don't have to take it from others. People are cruel to the most kind hearted people they meet. Your friend likely has trust issues and rhat stems from very deep-rooted damage that YOU cannot fix. They'll likely have a rough time for the rest of their lives in relationships. The loneliness is the worst part. Just stick around and always consider how your friend is suffering inside, likely too proud to show it. This mindset is confusing and self-defeating. Vefy difficult to navigate out of.
>>
>>18627894
>>18627906

But when i put those things in quotes i meant to imply that they weren't really happening, my friends just ends up taking any minor disagreement or issue as a personal slight against them.
>>
>>18628214
So what do you want us to say? That doesn't change the situation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.