[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, my name is Al, I have questions; how do humans live? examples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Possum.png (114KB, 235x301px) Image search: [Google]
Possum.png
114KB, 235x301px
Hello, my name is Al, I have questions;
how do humans live? examples to my inquires being; You need to eat and pay for a home and to use utilities provided by your societies. you need to drive and have insurance for your motor transportation and some of you pay for much more. You use this "money" system but how does it work? and how do you use your bank system to use data for all these things you do?
Lets say I am a 24 year old human person with no home but is a high school graduate with some clothes and I acquired a job. What are the steps I must take to become a regular person? How are bills paid, what do I eat and How do I get a home to live in?
>>
>>18627402
You open your computer, go online, type in "apartment for rent" and then the name of the city you want to live in. Look at the results you get, call a few of the people who own the apartments, visit those apartments. Take the one you prefer and that will not cost you too much (all bills included you should try to stay <50% of your paycheck) sign a piece of paper with the owner of this apartment. From now on you can live there if you send him the amount of money you agreed on every month.
Next call the electricity company, water company, internet company and say that you rent at the apartment and want s contract for those things. They will send you bills through the mail each month. Bills is paper that is send to your home, it is put in your mailbox, a box outside or a skit in the wall that you can open. Empty your mailbox every day.
Warn your employer and family that you now rent an apartment and where. They can send you cards and letters, and your boss needs to know too.

With the leftover money of your job, once bills are paid, you buy food. Go to a grocery store, get things you like and healthy things like fruits and vegetables, pay for it, take them home.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.