[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to break up with my boyfriend. My love for him is fading.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1501520170770.jpg (18KB, 632x743px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501520170770.jpg
18KB, 632x743px
I want to break up with my boyfriend.
My love for him is fading. He's my first love, but he is lazy and doesn't have good work ethic. I live with him and have since I was 17, however nearly two years into our relationship I want to move back in with my father and focus on taking college courses. I don't know how to sit my boyfriend down and tell him that I want to move out. He acts like a child, and whenever we argue he throws tiny tantrums (punches his fists together, punches walls, throws laundry basket around). He's my first love and only has a job to help support me and pay for his car. Am I evil for wanting to move out and get on with my life? I feel stagnant with him. We have different goals and aspirations. I want to go to college and travel but he would rather stay in the same state. I don't want to break his heart but I know deep down I need to move on from him go to school and save money.
>>
>>18626904
if hes dirty and lazy, leave him! try to find an excuse or piss him off
>>
you have to let yourself grow and not be held back in a relationship you don't really want.

literally went through a similar thing with my ex gf.

now two months later, she has a job in her field, and i just got a job and i'm going back to school for a badass major.
>>
>>18626904

have you talked to your dad about it? If your plan is to move in with him, you should definitely confirm that's OK before making your current living situation more of a problem than it already is.
>>
>>18627096
Yes my dad is okay with me moving back in.
>>
>>18626904
When bf is at work, you move out. And never look back. End of story.
>>
>>18626904
Break his heart. Why would you piss your life away for someone who you don't even love anymore? I get the being nice and caring about someone bit, but seriously, he sounds lazy and cuntish. You have one life, live it, don't fuck it up because it is easier than feeling temporarily unhappy.
>>
>>18627118
Or how about being a Woman and being straight with your Boyfriend about how you feel and then leave?
Leaving while he's at work is bullshit and shows no respect at all.
>>
>>18627264
youre a faggot
>>
I left a very similar guy who I met at a similar age last year. It was hard, but the best thing I ever did. You grew up and he didn't. Time to move on.
>>
If you fear him getting physical, just break up with him when your dad is present.
>>
>>18627278
I won't just leave him while he's at work. That's a shitty thing to do.
>>18627932
He wouldn't get physical with me, he just throws baby tantrums.
>>18627928
It's hard. :( I grew up with him. He's seen my vulnerable, I love him to the moon and back... Even considered staying for a split second. But I told him I'm moving out.

He said he didn't want to stand in the way of my happiness.
>>
>>18626904
It's really not that hard, just tell him everything you said here because he deserves the truth, if he throws shit around and gets angry, not listening to you, he doesn't deserve it anymore and you can go away.
>>
>>18628011
Collect ALL of your things and have your father come by for them and move it to his house. Then you wait for your bf to come home and have the break up talk and after you deliver the news you leave and do not go back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.