[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being fantasizing about larger cock? My boyfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How do I stop being fantasizing about larger cock?

My boyfriend's penis is 5.5" inches which is good enough for sex but not much bigger than mine. He's really sweet and I love him a lot and I don't want to hurt him but I constantly fantasies about doing it with a large penis.
I constantly fantasize about what it'd be like to grab it with two hands and be really impressed with it, or have it rest on top of mine and be humiliated and teased by how small I am compared to him.
>>
Stopped reading at
>but not much bigger than mine
>>
Break up and find a guy with a larger cock?
>>
>>18626821
This. Find a woman or be celibate.
>>
>>18626833
>>18626821
I've been with a women before, they're boring and have very little in common and only pretend to be interested in your hobbies.

>>18626827
Sex isn't everything and I love him a lot, just that hecan't satisfy some of my fantasies.
>>
>>18626817
>I constantly fantasize about what it'd be like to grab it with two hands and be really impressed with it, or have it rest on top of mine and be humiliated and teased by how small I am compared to him.
These are still kinks you can explore with your current partner. It's not like his average penis is a problem for you romantically or something, this is purely a sex thing. And it sounds like it's not even that sex with him is unsatisfying, just that you have a kink you want to do more with.

Lots of people with average or larger dicks are interested in small penis humiliation play. While I don't think you should start a conversation with "I wish your dick were huge," I do think you can say to him that you want to explore this SPH fetish and try having him make fun of your dick. There are certainly toys you could use as part of this exploration. Since your fantasy about bigger cocks is mostly centered around your own size in comparison, i.e. it's a "you" thing and not actually about wanting a different sex partner, I don't think your bf would react badly to hearing about it.

You should be able to make this work. It's basically just another form of role playing. He plays the dominant alpha dick role, and you play the sissy dick.
>>
>>18626821
Same
> faggots , faggots never change
>>
>>18626817
>I constantly fantasize about what it'd be like to grab it with two hands and be really impressed with it
>two hands
>two man sized hands
you are not going to find a human of that size

but you can also try using toys with your partner

maybe something 5" to 6" in diameter
>>
>>18627274
I'm asian, my hands in a fist barely measure past 3 inches
>>
>>18626874
kys
>>
Get a dildo.
>>
>>18627283
still look into some toys, just maybe something smaller than a two liter bottle
>>
>>18626839
>women aren't fun, so I'll contribute to the big petri-dish of disease and end my bloodline
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.