[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never enjoyed sex with any of the guys I've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I've never enjoyed sex with any of the guys I've had sex with

Should I hire a gigolo, or a tantric sex practitioner to have sex with? Since they're professional maybe they will be better at it
>>
Have sex with me?

(Assuming you at least look like a girl)
>>
You might need an emotional connection or trust in order to feel pleasure
>>
>>18626899

Not true at all. She just has to get someone who knows what they're doing.

>at least two orgasms for her pre-dicking
>at least one orgasm for her with dicking

After the first orgasm, female body is warmed up like an engine and is very easy to give successive orgasms too. If you know what you're doing. Also helps if you're like me and have a 6.8x5.3 penis with an upwards curve of approximately 40 degrees. But most of my success is tongue and fingers from a hand that is approximately 9 inches in length from tip of middle finger to wrist.

But not saying you little dick bitches can't do it either, but you're gonna have to use more tongue and fingers.

Eat her out doggy style too. This gives you access to pussy and ass and you can hold her legs down so she can't squirm away when she gets excited.
>>
>>18626917
I don't get anywhere near a first orgasm, let alone second and third

Even oral sex does nothing for me. Even with penetration (which I feel nothing from with either fingers or a penis)
>>
>>18626771
Find a guy you like/love and teach him how to pleasure you.
>>
>>18627178
>teach him how to pleasure you

But I've tried everything and there's nothing that works that I could teach someone to do
>>
>>18627089
Maybe try something with another woman? They might know what to do to get you off. Just brainstorming here.
>>
>>18626771
Try girls instead?
>>
>>18627232
>>18627223
I'm not attracted to girls but I guess I could try them
>>
you should try me and i guarantee to make you come
>>
>>18627332
Worth a shot, maybe you just haven't found a girl you are attracted to. You could also try a threesome, you'd get to experiment with a girl and there would still be a guy who you are attracted to.
>>
>>18627373
yea problems is bedroom is always solved by a threesome, get out virgin
>>
>>18627373
Even if I'm attracted to the girl she probably wouldn't want to have sex with me anyway, so it's not a realistic option
>>
are you able to give your SELF an orgasm?
>>
>>18628974
Yes but only a small one. And I haven't been able to find any erogenous zones other than my clit.
>>
>>18628992

Squat down, hunch over yourself so that your butt isn't touching the ground but you're kind of positioned like a gargoyle (yes very sexy I know)

Push two finger into yourself, and then curl them upwards. You'll feel the spot you need to play with swell a little bit- its almost right inside the opening of the vagina, no need to go deep at all.

Keep curling and uncurling your fingers, you might squirt a little bit. The actual squirting won't feel good, but the part you're touching will feel good.

It may not be overwhelming but it'll build up if you do it every day, I usually just end up doing it in the shower. Once you can feel the sensations pretty well think of something really slutty and just go ham
>>
>>18629439
Ok I will try this, although all previous attempts at trying to stimulate a 'gspot' have failed, I don't think I can feel anything from penetration at all.

Thanks for the new technique
>>
>>18629453
I personally don't feel it unless I'm hunched over like that. Even then it took a few days of messing around before I could figure exactly how to make myself cum.

Laying down with your legs on either side of the bath faucet feels really good too, although thats clitoral. You can't just relax and let it happen either, you kind of have to ride the good feelings and really focus on them.
>>
>>18629509
Are you sure every vagina has a g spot?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.