[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 21 >have to move abroad for 1yr with uni >made this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: cringey fb quote pic.jpg (123KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
cringey fb quote pic.jpg
123KB, 864x864px
>be 21
>have to move abroad for 1yr with uni
>made this GORGEOUS gf 3 months ago
>she was a virgin, dunno if it matters
>she's the first person I've ever have truly loved
>never had an argument together
>have to leave in roughly 7 weeks
>we still live with this elephant in the room

Haven't told her I love her yet, neither has she,don't know when/if I should.
Neither of us will want a long distance long-term commitment. When I return, she leaves for her own year abroad.

What'd be the best talk about wtf happens during these years? Can't stand pretending it's a never ending fairy tale.
>>
take every chance life gives you, might be the only time this ever happens after that some other dude will probably be plowing her if it isn't you
>>
>>18626744
Dude. Exchance students have it so easy that the thought of cucking out was never an option.
>>
File: wryy.gif (422KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wryy.gif
422KB, 500x500px
>>18626714
oh fuck no son

I had this exact thing happen to me when I studied abroad. Everything was so perfect, and we decided it would be best to break up once I returned to the States.

We made a bad call and tried to make it work long distance. We made it about six months before she cheated on me (apparently out of loneliness), which tore us apart and drove me away from dating for about a year.

It's been two years this month since we first met and I still have it on my mind. I'm back to my normal self, but it's clear that she wants me back now that she's graduating this year and can afford to move.

I have no regrets (because I did nothing wrong), other than trying to attempt it at long distance. The outcome and the pain shadows over all the happy moments I had with her.

I hope you don't wind up in the same situation. Try and learn from what happened to me if you can.
>>
>>18626789
>oh fuck no son
Well, duuh.

Bump before work.
>>
File: 1484785016279.jpg (34KB, 605x780px) Image search: [Google]
1484785016279.jpg
34KB, 605x780px
Bump again.
>>
Long distance won't work, especially in college. Mercy kill the relationship but let her know that you really care about her and want to continue being in her life when you get back. Maintain only the slimmest of contact when you're abroad - hell, if you can stomach it just don't talk at all. This is the best way, anon, I promise you. It will hurt and you'll be depressed but you will have the advantage of going to another country to stay occupied for a whole year. Your life will be radically different.

She will fuck other men while you're gone, this is guaranteed. Accept it, and come to terms with it. You should try and get some while you're away too - exotic flings are the best. When you come back, see what's up with her, and if she's available then you know what to do. If she isn't, get a foothold back in her life and muscle your way back into your position as bf.
>>
>>18626714
I've waited over 4 years for my girlfriend, we met each other in the holidays, she didn't cheat and I did neither because what I wanted is not lust but love.

It's your call, you were together for only 3 months, who has arguments that early in a relationship? If you really think it is not just lust and there is more you have to tell her that and hope she thinks the same.

If you can wait 2 years, why wouldn't she be able to?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.