[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

only asian women like me and I am not even remotely attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: boobs.jpg (1MB, 2452x3000px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
1MB, 2452x3000px
only asian women like me and I am not even remotely attracted to asian women
how do I become attractive to white women?
>>
Be black
>>
>>18626423
I will assume that you yourself are Asian.
Numbers game. Most people mostly date their own race, meet people until you find white girls that like you.
>>
>>18626443
no I'm white
>>
Do better than the asian girls in math. They will hate you then.
>>
>>18626449
it is extremely unlikely that only Asian women are attracted to you. it is much more likely that you aren't picking up on white women liking you. White women tend to be very low-key about it, sometimes not giving you the slightest clue. You have to initiate everything.

>>18626460
>girls
>math
>>
Be well dressed, well spoken, in good shape, and confident. We typically like men to make the first move so you need to be in active pursuit but don't be a creep about it. Know your strengths.
>>
>>18626531
>in good shape
build matter? I feel like most American women like significantly wider than I am

>active pursuit but don't be a creep about it
what is the way to show interest without being obviously creepy, and how do I find out if she has a boyfriend already?
>>
>>18626437
White women don't like black men unless they're fat
>>
>>18626586
It's hard for me to say because I dont know what you look like. If you look fit, have nice muscle definition, you should be fine.

That's really complicated because it relies on context but no matter what you have to approach and speak to them. Watch for body language signs like if they move away from you or lean away from you, refuse to look at you for long, give short blunt answers, etc they probably don't want to talk to you. If they turn their body or legs towards you or start touching their hair, laughing, etc, you might have a chance. Try to find videos about talking to women, how to be a good conversationalist.
>>
>>18626423
You don't strive to become attractive to them, you make yourself in the image that you personally want to be and present that to the largest amount of people you can in the best(but most truthful) way you can. You'll be bound to find a white woman who likes you for who you actually are.

If you get a girl by being someone else then it's only a matter of time before you lose that girl by being yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.