[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A cute girl always texts me slowly and only periodically throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: ez2in4l-131726.png (307KB, 655x315px) Image search: [Google]
ez2in4l-131726.png
307KB, 655x315px
A cute girl always texts me slowly and only periodically throughout the day. How do I keep her attention without pushing her away and acting needy or with "instant replies" and shit?

Also, how do you men stay distracted away from phones when you want to immediately reply if a text reply or notification comes? What can I do to keep myself busy if the girls arent talkative throughout the day? Don't want to keep staring at my phone or computer expecting replies.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18626206
Do you want to sex/date/marry her? Ask her on date. If not, ignore her.

Reply when you have time. Playing bullshit games is not manly. You either have time and mood to reply or dont. Also you dont need to keep the bitch entertained the whole time. If she likes you enough, she will stay. If not, she wasnt the "one" anyway and you dogded bullet.

>distracted
Fap, csgo, movie, school, work, sport, book, music, shitposting. Literally having life and living it?

Ask her on date dummy.
>>
>>18626206
Amazingly, there ARE some people who don't check their phones every 10 seconds throughout the day. A few hours delay in replying may just mean she was busy doing something else and waited until she could give your message her full attention.
>>
>>18626206
Feel the mood dude.

If the girl is talking random crap throughout the day, go watch a youtube video, wash dishes, do shit you gotta do.

If the girl is being flirty and sexy, you reply to that shit right away. Be flirty, be sexy. Sweep that bitch off her feet and onto you dick.

> TL;DR
> Get a job
> Reply when you can, or want to. If a girl thinks you are needy, she isn't for you
> A girl that likes you will appreciate the fact that you reply fast
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.